Channel Manager - West Coast
Employment Type: Full-Time
Checkmarx is looking for a Channel Account Manager to cover the West US territory. The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing the channel partner community in the West US Market. Checkmarx has experienced incredible growth as a Company and in its channel program. As a result we are now looking for an 'A-Player' to join their successful channel team. This individual must be an independent worker with strong existing channel relationships and experience managing a channel territory.
* Responsible for the day-to-day relationship management of channel partners.
* Meet / Exceed Revenue Goals - manage regional channel partner pipeline.
* Maintain productive, professional, relationships with key stakeholder personnel within Top Focus Partners.
* Build and execute marketing activities with partners.
* Drive Partner sales and technical certifications.
* Reviews Top Go To Partner performance quarterly with key stakeholders.
* Works collaboratively between partners and sales teams to drive white space discussions, work opportunities and manage events.
* Identify, recruit, and onboard new partners.
* Stays abreast of competitive products, technologies and industry trends.
* Preparation of presentations, territory plans and reports.
* Maintain SFDC for partners in region.
* Complete required training and development objectives.
* Win, maintain, and expand relationships with assigned channel partners.
* Identify, recruit and develop opportunities with channel partners
* Establish productive and professional relationships with partners
* Motivate partners to drive new business.
* Ensure proper onboarding of all channel partners
* 7+ years selling high technology products in assigned territory in a channel model.
* Proven track record of successfully managing channel partnerships.
* Excellent presentation and communication skills.
* Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment; must be high energy, motivated and a self-starter
* Ability to travel up to 40%+ within the assigned territory)·
What we have to offer