Senior Mac Developer
Employment Type: Full-Time
Come take a leading role in developing the next generation of our Mac Cyber Security Products!
The World's leading cyber Security company is building a new consumer platform with state of the art technologies to protect consumers and enterprise from increasingly sophisticated malware. If you would like to be at the forefront of this effort we would like to meet you!
Your Impact & Responsibilities
* Take a major role in developing our Mac cyber security products.
* Responsible for design and development of the security suite for MacOS that gets installed on computers of leading Fortune 500 companies as well as for consumers.
* Develop features end to end including User Interface, analyzing algorithms and working with MacOS System level APIs as well as kernel level development
* Collaborate directly with leads to provide optimum technical solutions
* Develop innovative solutions for Endpoint Cyber Security.
* Remote position
Your Knowledge & Skills
* 2+ years commercial experience doing native development for desktop applications on the MacOS platform using Python, or C/C++ (i.e. system level API calls, kernel level or driver development, security management, file or sync organization, file system process management, OS routines)
* Proficient in Python, Objective C, or C++
* Strong computer fundamentals and Object Oriented design skills
* BS Degree in Computer Science or equivalent Science/ Math branch
* 3+ years of software engineering experience
* Must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship from an employer now or in the future
Apply for this Position