Strategic Account Manager, Hospitality - Spectrum Enterprise
Employment Type: Full-Time
At a glance:
* Are you a client-focused sales account manager familiar with the technology needs of hospitality organizations?
* Can you commit to a consultative sales position guiding restaurants, hotels and other hospitality accounts through the selection of telecommunications products?
* Do you desire a competitive salary with an uncapped sales commission and a focus on professional development?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications, Inc., is a national provider of scalable, fiber technology solutions serving America's largest businesses and communications service providers. The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and networks, Voice and TV solutions. Spectrum Enterprise's industry-leading team of experts works closely with clients to achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to meet their evolving needs. More information about Spectrum Enterprise can be found at enterprise.spectrum.com.
As a Strategic Account Manager, achieving client satisfaction through dedicated account management is at the center of your daily focus. You have strong persuasive abilities that cater to the complex technology and communications needs of hospitality organizations. You are passionate about proactively managing and simplifying client operations to ensure long-term retention. You possess a keen ability for continuously evaluating a client's networking capabilities and recommending technologies for improvement. You excel at traveling extensively to capture and retain business accounts within a specified footprint. You report directly to the Manager of Sales Strategic Accounts for goals, guidance and assistance.
* Competitive salary with sales incentives.
* Health, vision and dental insurance.
* 100% company match 401(k) up to 6%.
* Company funded retirement accumulation plan for an additional 3%.
* Education assistance.
* Pretax childcare spending account.
* Paid holidays, vacation days, personal days and sick days.
* Employee discount on spectrum services where available.
What you will do:
* Be an effective member of the sales team by achieving or exceeding monthly sales and revenue goals.
* Advocate for clients within their fast-growing business and develop tailored product solutions highlighting product benefits.
* Foster long-term client relationships through face-to-face meetings while being mindful of renewal opportunities, new services and upsell potential.
* Elicit new revenue streams by creating and presenting client product proposals that align with their needs.
* Maintain an accurate client database to ensure reliable service and accurate sales activity reports.
* Conduct tactful and mutually beneficial contract negotiations and conversations with C-Level executives and key decision makers.
* Ensure state and federal compliances by establishing data control procedures and working with regulatory agencies.
* Uphold quality service and encourage client retention through coordinated efforts with Account Executives, Sales Support, Sales Engineering and Marketing teams.
* Simplify the account collection process by assisting with fund acquisitions.
* Develop key sales skills by attending sales meetings and participating in training sessions.
* Perform additional duties related to the position as assigned.
Required keys for success:
* Five or more years of experience with strategic sales or account management with a proven sales record.
* Five or more years of telecommunications experience with advanced voice and data networking, such as primary rate interface (PRI), session initiation protocol (SIP), local area network (LAN) and wide area network (WAN).
* Quick learner that can apply that knowledge in a team environment.
* Deadline-driven with the ability to multi-task and manage change with shifting priorities.
* History of conducting consultative analysis and quickly providing recommendations.
* Skilled at identifying and cultivating market opportunities.
* Coachable with a proven ability to work independently.
* Familiar with Salesforce, ICOMS, CSG or other billing systems.
* Valid driver's license, a safe driving record and availability to travel.
* Effective written and spoken English communication skills with all levels of an organization.
How you will stand out from the crowd:
* Experience working in or working with hospitality organizations.
* Analytical mindset and interpersonal communication skills.
* Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Visio.
* High school diploma or equivalent (required).
* Bachelor's degree in a business-related field (preferred).
SCM282 290266 290266BR
For more information on Spectrum's benefits, please click here.
Our Commitment During COVID-19 Your health and safety is important to us, as such we're using virtual recruiting tools to safely meet with qualified candidates. We are working in the office, following CDC guidelines.
Get to Know Us Charter Communications is known in the United States by our Spectrum brands, including: Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach. When you join us, you're joining a strong community of more than 95,000 individuals working together to serve more than 31 million customers in 41 states. Watch this video to learn more.
Who You Are Matters Here We're committed to growing a workforce that reflects our communities, and providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement. Learn about our inclusive culture.