Cardiology Imaging Analyst
Employment Type: Full-Time
Title: Cardiology Imaging Analyst
Veterans First Hiring
Overview of Position
The Cardiology Imaging Analyst develops and delivers detailed technology solutions through consulting project activities. Responsibilities include client identification through final invoicing for engagements requiring varied interpersonal and technical skills. Technical responsibilities include problem identification, system architecture definition, hardware/software specification and/or design, implementation, testing, client training, and solution deployment. Performance is typically evaluated based on utilization, (i.e., billable hours). Project management activities include interaction with company and client managers and cost/schedule monitoring. May have some financial responsibilities including project cost estimating, proposal generation, and invoicing. May participate in sales and proposal presentations in addition to completing ongoing team account activities. Identifies additional product/service opportunities in customer organization. Performance is typically measured by the capture of the consulting engagement and/or delivery of agreed solutions within budgeted hours.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
* Serve as the primary support CPACS resource for all cardiology support incidents and escalations; maintain daily and frequent communications with key cardiology operations and IT leadership; serve as the primary subject matter expert, and lead for all cardiology related projects, maintain primary ownership and oversight for data integrity across all radiology/cardiology- based platforms
* Serve as the primary owner and support resource for all relevant systems utilized within a radiology/cardiology clinical department (PACS, RIS, Powerscribe, along with all 3rd party radiology/cardiology applications)
* Serve as the primary support liaison to clients referring physician community and provide tactical support as required; serve as a liaison and provide necessary assistance with applicable 3rd party vendors, collaborate effectively with clinical staff (technologists, administrative, & management) to support and optimize clinical and patient workflows.
* Collaborate with IT leadership to manage the installation, maintenance & repair of all cardiology software across the organization; serve as the principal trainer(s) of cardiology related software and workflows, providing ongoing education to staff where applicable to maximize efficiency and productivity; serve as the primary technical, support and maintenance owner of CPACS, ensuring cardiology templates are continuously to clinician satisfaction; responsible for daily support activities, including, but not limited to, exam merging, order correction, image transfers, and any other related activity; identify hardware, network, and architecture issues that may impact operations and ensure timely and accurate communications to relevant parties.
* Application support: Coordinate and collaborate with external vendors, Radiology, Cardiology, and other ancillary department personnel as well as internal technology and application staff as needed to facilitate installation and mitigate issues; responsible for the manual management of PACS/CPACS hardware where necessary; attend Customer's department, program, and project meetings where the Resource's active participation is essential to the meeting; provide daily oversight and management of imaging system enhancement projects
* Manage and coordinate all PACS/CPACS staff training - ensure all users have exceptional proficiency; prioritize and resolve issues identified as barriers to efficient clinical workings; utilize customer provided ticketing system to log, monitor, communicate all issues and requests, and resolve tickets timely and in accordance with clients SLAs
What are the requirements needed for this position?
* In-depth knowledge of Radiologist/Cardiologist and Rad/Card tech workflow; working knowledge with cardiology workstations (multiple monitors, Microsoft Windows, dictation mics, etc.)
* Knowledge of CPACS/RIS workflow; knowledge of technology integration with a PACS system and radiology/cardiology modalities; knowledge of DICOM and DICOM routers
* Working knowledge of IT storage, networking, and computer concepts
* Understanding of military medical base operations, command structure and reporting
* A two-year degree with CPACS certification or a bachelor's degree in a related field is preferred
* Security+ and CAC required
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
* Demonstrate logical problem solving and issue resolution while considering end-users needs
* Effective communication skills - oral, written, and presentation
* Able to interact effectively with physicians, clinical staff, management, and vendor
* A Veteran of US military preferred; willing to be On-site at DOD location in San Diego, California
What are the working conditions and physical requirements of this job?
General office demands
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with 'Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation' as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
California (US) Residents: By submitting an application to Change Healthcare for consideration of any employment opportunity, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Change Healthcare's Privacy Notice to California Job Applicants Regarding the Collection of Personal Information.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.