Training Consultant- Financial Advisory
Employment Type: Full-Time
As a Training Consultant, you will be the front-line training & support for our advisors and their staff on wealth management technology tools including the integrated financial planning tools called Roadmap within our advisor workstation, AdviceWorks. You will be expected to address financial and technical questions for a complex software package. Serve as a resource to Financial Professionals (FPs) and their assistants regarding overall Financial wellness strategies. Some of the strategies may include but not limited to social security, long-term care, life insurance etc. Deliver superior client service through accuracy, timeliness, and consistency.
What you will do:
* Consults and guides advisors to how financial planning & MoneyGuide tools can fit within their business
* Provides advisors with a customized, consultative training plan to learn the MoneyGuide and roadmap tools and implement them in their practice.
* Act as a sounding board and resource to help answer how-to questions on the software.
* Provide a plan check-up and be a second set of eyes for plans advisors are working on in MGP.
* Acts as a subject matter expert for the MoneyGuide, AdviceWorks, & Wealth Management tools, and for new features and enhancements that are released
* Resolves or recommends solutions to complex problems while delivering superior client service through accuracy, timeliness, and consistency
* Manages a large number of inbound calls in a timely manner related to usage of the wealth management software applications
What you need to have:
* 2+ yrs financial services work experience
* Financial Planning experience (MGP)
* Presentation/training skills to conduct group training programs on MoneyGuidePro
* Bachelor's degree (Military education or experience may be considered in lieu of civilian requirements listed)
* Proven success within a customer service-oriented role
* Strong customer service, problem-solving, and communication skills (Positive attitude and ambition to help others)
* Strong aptitude for technology with experience with MoneyGuidePro, Envestnet, and Folio Dynamix a plus.
* FINRA Series 7 securities registration; Series 65 or 66 a plus
* Must be flexible, detail-oriented, and self-directed with strength in multitasking prioritization
* Work well independently and collaboratively, and have a desire to be part of a cohesive team
* Willingness to learn and self-teach. Must be self-motivated and know when to escalate or seek guidance
* Ability to present complex information to a variety of audiences, including the ability to communicate effectively with both technical & non-technical audiences, and different personality types.
Where you can be:
We are fortunate to have the autonomy to hire this position to work remotely near any of our major locations:
El Segundo, CA
San Diego, CA
Des Moines, IA
St. Cloud, MN
Boca Raton, FL