Advisor Relationship Analyst
Employment Type: Full-Time
The Senior Growth Enablement Analyst plays a critical role as a member of the Growth Team, providing support to the Growth Officers, Senior Management and the financial professional we serve. This position provides critical oversight and maintenance of key processes, which have important economic considerations for Cetera and our financial professionals. The position requires a self-motivated individual with critical-thinking and technical skills, a strong organizational approach, the ability to work under deadlines and excellent communication skills. Administration and supports complex analysis, reporting and planning functions for business relating to Advisor Loan portfolio across Cetera's various distribution communities.
What you will do:
* Manage Multi-Million-dollar Advisor Loan portfolio, including tracking of Cetera's loan portfolio, reporting on both performing and non-performing loans, and leading weekly loan meetings with finance and legal teams
* Recommends, implements and tracks key performance indicators and business dashboards
* Prepares, reviews and provides analysis of financial data and trends
* Works closely with and supports key internal stakeholders and business partners across the organization
* Delivers succinct and clear summarizations of analysis tailored to the needs of different internal partners
* Optimizes the balance and prioritization of meeting short-term needs and long-term goals
* Monitor and perform reconciliations of financial data in support of the Advisor Loan Portfolio, inclusive of debit balance collection
* Responsible for coordination of communications and invoicing with advisors and key stakeholders
* Partner with Procurement to support sourcing requirements
* Management of mailbox, control checks on forms, obtain needed signatures from financial professionals and internal leaders
* Work closely with Licensing and Registration to support reporting of advisor attrition and coordination with Growth/Service/compliance
* Other duties as assigned
What you need to have:
* A proactive, can-do mindset that can think well strategically and work well independently
* At least 5 years (or equivalent) in a reporting/analytics role
* Strong Microsoft Office skills (especially Excel; PowerPoint a plus)
* Comfort with learning new systems and evolving technology
* Strong communication (verbal and written)
* Ability to balance quantitative and qualitative analysis
* Strong planning/organization skills and attention to detail
* Make sound decisions quickly and confidently
* BS/BA degree required
Our top performers share the following traits:
* Customer Focused: Passionate drive to delight our customers and offer unique solutions that deliver on their expectations
* Critical Thinking: Process oriented, with ability to enhance current processes while building new ones to drive efficiency and efficacy
* Team Mentality: Partnering effectively to drive our culture and execute on our common goals
* Technical Skills: strong technology skills, with ability to learn new tools and platforms (Excel and Salesforce are a must)
* Critical Thinking: Thoughtful process of analyzing data and problem-solving data to reach a well-reasoned solution
* Effective Communicator: ability to simplify complex issues with an empathetic approach, especially when dealing with sensitive advisor-facing issues (such as loans, fees and commissions)
What we give you in return:
Our competitive Health program offers a comprehensive benefits package that supports healthy lifestyles, preventative care and helps to protect against hardship. Our retirement plan offers our employees the opportunity to plan ahead for a strong financial future well beyond their working years.
About Cetera Financial Group:
Cetera Financial Group® ('Cetera') is a leading network of independent retail broker-dealers empowering the delivery of objective financial advice to individuals, families and company retirement plans across the country through trusted financial advisors and financial institutions. Cetera is an independent financial advisor network and a leading provider of retail services to the investment programs of banks and credit unions.
Through its multiple distinct firms, Cetera offers independent and institutions-based advisors the benefits of a large, established broker-dealer and registered investment adviser, while serving advisors and institutions in a way that is customized to their needs and aspirations. Advisor support resources offered through Cetera include award-winning wealth management and advisory platforms, comprehensive broker-dealer and registered investment adviser services, practice management support and innovative technology.
'Cetera Financial Group' refers to the network of retail independent broker-dealers encompassing, among others, Cetera Advisors, Cetera Advisor Networks, Cetera Financial Institutions, Cetera Financial Specialists, and First Allied Securities.
Cetera Financial Group is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. For us, this is the only acceptable way to do business. Accordingly, all employment decisions at the Cetera Financial Group, including those relating to hiring, promotion, transfers, benefits, compensation, and placement, will be made without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, age, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic characteristics, religion, religious dress and/or grooming, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, U.S. military status, political affiliation, or any other class protected by state and/or federal law.
Agencies please note: this recruitment assignment is being managed directly by Cetera's Talent Acquisition team. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners in the rare instance we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.