Dayforce Support Analyst
Employment Type: Full-Time
Ceridian is a global leader in Human Capital Management technology. Simply put, we allow our customers to do the most complex things well (HR, Payroll, Benefits Administration, Workforce Management and Talent Management) and do them to scale.
Makes Work Life Better™ is our brand promise, not only to our customers, but to our employees as well. Our flagship platform, Dayforce, helps leaders make smart decisions based on data, strategy and intelligence that create value and maximize productivity.
How do we make work life better?
* By delivering an award-winning product, conceptualized and developed by award-winning leaders, that result in award-winning customer employee experiences
* By hiring highly innovative, diverse talent that fully embraces and embodies our core values in everything they do: Customer Focus, Equity, Shared Ambition, Agility, Transparency, Optimism
* By using modern technology, such as voice-activation with Dayforce Assistant and access to your money as soon as you earn it with Dayforce Wallet to stay in rhythm with the evolving demands of our 4 million global users
We understand that no matter where you are, choosing a new employer is always one of life's most stressful events. We encourage you to check us out at Ceridian.com to learn more about how we are impacting the world of work for our customers, employees and you!
Location: For this role we are open to remote work anywhere in the United States and Canada in the Pacific Standard Time Zone.
Dayforce Support Analyst
If you are a motivated and driven individual and you are interested in a rewarding new career in customer care, join the Ceridian team! We are looking for a Dayforce Support Analyst within our Dayforce Services team to interface with customers in a call center environment. This is an on-site call center position, with potential for moving to a virtual work environment. As a Dayforce Support Analyst, you will be responsible for handling inbound customer calls/emails/tickets from multiple queues for anywhere between 70-90% of your scheduled shift. A Dayforce Support Analyst will normally handle multiple high-volume calls/emails assisting customers with complex questions relating to their payroll and various HR/Benefits related topics.
* Build rapport with customers by greeting them in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner using procedures learned during new hire training
* Become a subject matter expert and act as a true generalist
* Customer resolution of low-level to high-level transactional issues which may or may not be sensitive in nature
* High degree of customer interaction over the phone; ensure that customers understand the resolution and provide on-going education to customers
* Apply practical application solutions to complex problems and situations
* Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy with an and eye towards issue resolution
* Proficiently navigate CRM entry systems or other relevant applications and document accurately all actions taken in a concise and timely manner
* Communicate effectively with individuals/teams to ensure high quality and timely completion of customer requests
* Work towards an 'I own it' resolution of all issues; demonstrates attitude of 'I Own It'
* Contribute ideas on ways to resolve problems to better serve the customer and/or improve productivity
* Give recommendations for process improvements
* Participate in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance
* Metrics driven contact center environment - ability to meet stringent productivity, quality and compliance KPIs
* Ability to learn our products and offerings and handle complex client questions
* Ability to de-escalate callers when needed
* Contribute to the support knowledgebase by reproducing and meticulously documenting software defects and assist with a wide variety of operational projects
* Develop a strong understanding of Dayforce products and provide guidance to callers - Payroll, Benefits, Wage Garnishments
As Dayforce Support Analyst, you must be confident, punctual, and self-motivated with a strong work ethic and be able to work well under minimal supervision. You must also be a team-oriented individual who is open minded, willing to learn, and functions effectively in a fast-paced work environment with critical deadlines. It is also vital for your role, that you possess excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to easily establish rapport with customers.
* High School diploma
* World class customer service skills
* 2+ years Call Center experience preferred
* Strong interpersonal, communication (both written and verbal), negotiation and resource and time management skills required
* Ability to analyze and interpret general business procedures and processes, including government regulations
* Well-versed in all Microsoft Office products including Excel and Word
* Strong analytical and organizational skills required
* Demonstrates an attitude of 'I Own It'
* Ability to work in fast-paced multi-tasking environment and can update systems while talking to the client on the phone
* 1-2 years experience in application or help desk support (i.e. tier 1 or tier 2 support) role
* Experience in with payroll, benefits, tax, time and attendance/workforce management or other HCM applications
* Bachelor's degree or relevant software/computer related fields or equivalent work experience
* FPC, CPP, SQL or other industry certifications are highly favored
* Overtime may be applicable as business needs require
Ceridian is fueled by the diversity of our talented employees. We are an equal opportunity employer and consider and embrace ALL individuals and what makes them unique. We believe our employees should be happy and healthy, with peace of mind and a sense of fulfillment. We provide our employees with comprehensive benefits for various life circumstances and needs, great opportunities for career development, and a balanced lifestyle to achieve personal and professional success. We encourage all individuals to apply for positions that fit their passions.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a Ceridian Recruiter with a @ceridian.com email directly from our organization.
* Job Family Technical
* Job Function Software Support
* Pay Type Hourly