Employment Type: Full-Time
Cenveo, a world leader in the management and distribution of print and related offerings is seeking a Warehouse Worker in its City of Industry, CA facility.
Cenveo offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short & long term disability, 401k, PTO and Company paid holidays.
Under minimal supervision and guidance this position will perform warehouse responsibilities as assigned which include the use of equipment to pull orders and to include making bales, manually load and collect waste from all departments. Assists in warehouse maintenance and housekeeping.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities (*Essential Functions)
These are functions a qualified incumbent or applicant must be able to perform with or without reasonable accommodation.
* Pulls orders accurately in preparation for prompt shipment and incoming shipments.
* Verifies and enters receipts of incoming shipments.
* Verifies information and quantities on the packing slip against the purchase order, counts items for verification and reports any discrepancies.
* Loads and unloads trucks utilizing a forklift.
* Prepares orders for shipment, pulls orders from stock, stacks on pallet according to size and weight utilizing forklift and shrink wraps pallets.
* Picks up finished product from production area and stocks in designated warehouse area.
* Collects production and makes bales and places in proper containers or designated areas.
* Maintain a clean and safe work area free of debris and adhesives.
* Participates in physical and cycle inventories.
* Communicate to management/lead all maintenance and safety issues.
* Performs operations and safety check on equipment prior to using it.
* Ability to work and communicate with others.
Other (Non-Essential) Functions
Includes functions which are normally performed by persons holding this title. However, these functions may be reassigned to other employees as part of a 'Reasonable Accommodation' under the ADA.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
Physical Requirements & Environmental Conditions
* The physical demands required while performing the duties of this job includes: required regularly to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms, twist, talk and hear.
* The employee is regularly required to stoop, kneel or crouch.
* This position requires operating material handling equipment.
* The employee is exposed to moving mechanical parts.
* Warehouse and plant environment with exposure to cold, heat, dust and noise.
Cenveo is an Equal Opportunity Employer