Maintenance Technician - 3rd Shift
Cenveo, a world leader in the management and distribution of print and related offerings is seeking a Maintenance Technician in its City of Industry, CA facility.
Cenveo offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short & long term disability, 401k, ESPP, PTO and Company paid holidays.
Under minimal supervision and guidance performs various skilled and semi-skilled tasks in the repair and maintenance of machinery, equipment and building issues. Assists in maintenance responsibilities as needed.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Inspects, maintains, troubleshoots and repairs machinery, equipment and building issues.
- Dismantles machinery to gain access to and repair or replace defective parts.
- Inspects used parts to determine changes in dimensional requirements.
- Performs electrical maintenance and repair work.
- Starts up devices to test their performance.
- Adjusts functional parts of devices and control instruments.
- Keeps all tools and equipment in good condition.
- Prepares and maintains records on all maintenance activities.
- Ensures proper care in the use and maintenance of equipment and supplies.
- Maintains a clean and safe work environment.
- Performs various skilled and semi-skilled duties and accepts responsibility as assigned.