Online Banking Processor
Employment Type: Full-Time
STATUS: Non-exempt, regular full-time, 40 hours
Job Summary and Scope of Responsibility:
This position will process on-line banking transaction requests and maintenance. The selected candidate can expect to perform various functions in support of cash management and escalated online banking service maintenance and issues.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities: With or without reasonable accommodation must be able to perform all essential job functions as described below.
* Perform cash management and RDC/SCO customer set up and deposit review.
* Respond to escalated online banking service issues.
* Process ACH stop payments.
* Research and process Written Statement of Unauthorized Debits (WSUD).
* Deactivate add-on features and complete maintenance for closed accounts.
* Perform online banking/bill pay/e-statement maintenance.
* Respond to on-line banking secure messages.
* Audit ATM card agreements and maintenance forms.
* Provide customer service to end-users.
* Maintain applications, including user profile permissions.
Minimum Qualifications to Perform Essential Functions
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Basic knowledge of banking concepts and processes.
* Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division).
* Good judgment, decision-making and problem-solving skills.
* Aptitude for detail, accuracy and organization.
* Computer proficiency, including web navigation and keyboarding skills.
* Proficiency with Internet terminology and navigation.
* Ability to learn concepts quickly in a fast growing environment.
* Professional and service-oriented demeanor and verbal communication skills.
* Effective written communication skills.
* Proficiency at speaking, reading and writing English.
* Ability to perform essential job functions under minimal supervision.
Experience and/or Education:
* Two years of related bank experience.
* Retail banking experience in operations, sales, cash management or commercial accounts, preferred.#06022021