Care Coordination Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
We have an opportunity to join the Alliance as the Care Coordination Manager in the Community Care Coordination Department.
This position can be filled in any of our 3 locations: Merced, Salinas or Scotts Valley
WHAT YOU'LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
Reporting to the Community Care Coordination Director, you will manage all aspects of Community Care Coordination; Perform program effectiveness evaluation; Manage, supervise, mentor and train assigned staff; Collaborate with a variety of Alliance staff on special projects
ABOUT THE TEAM
We empower members and caregivers in navigating the health care system, as well as provide support in health management and quality of life.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
To read the full position description, and list of requirements click here.
* Knowledge of:
* Principles and practices of clinical nursing
* Principles and practices of case management
* Principles and practices of supervision and training
* Ability to:
* Train, mentor, supervise and evaluate the work of staff, promote an atmosphere of teamwork and cooperation, and motivate staff to achieve goals and objectives
* Act as a technical resource and explain regulations, processes, and programs related to area of assignment
* Provide leadership and facilitate meetings
* Clearly communicate findings of Care Coordination reports to providers
* Foster effective working relationships, influence others, and build consensus with individuals at all levels in the organization
* Demonstrate a collaborative management style, build rapport, and effectively manage internal and external business relationships
* Identify issues, conduct research, gather and analyze information, reach logical and sound conclusions, and make recommendations for action
* Work independently and make decisions related to areas of functional responsibility
* Education and Experience:
* Current and unrestricted license as a Registered Nurse
* Bachelor's degree in Nursing and a minimum of six years (or a Master's and four years) of experience in a patient care setting, which included a minimum of two years of experience supervising and training clinical staff, one year of case management experience, and some experience in a care management capacity; or an equivalent combination of education and experience may be qualifying
Additionally, all positions at the Alliance are required to meet these minimum qualifications.
* Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
* Ample Paid Time Off
* 11 Paid Holidays per year
* 401(a) Retirement Plan
* 457 Deferred Compensation Plan
* Robust Health and Wellness Program
* EV Charging Stations
* And many more
We are a group of over 500 dedicated employees, committed to our mission of providing accessible, quality health care that is guided by local innovation. We feel that our work is bigger than ourselves. We leave work each day knowing that we made a difference in the community around us.
Join us at Central California Alliance for Health (the Alliance), where you will be part of a culture that is respectful, diverse, professional and fun, and where you are empowered to do your best work. As a regional non-profit health plan, we serve over 330,000 members in Santa Cruz, Monterey and Merced counties. To learn more about us, click here.
At this time the Alliance does not provide any type of sponsorship. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time, ongoing basis without current or future needs for sponsorship.