Sales Operations Analyst
Employment Type: Full-Time
Centene is driven by our commitment to our members' health and the health of our communities. Do you have healthcare experience along with being an advanced Excel user? If you are highly organized, great with data, and have a detailed analytical mindset, this may be the role for you! This role will be responsible for insuring our sales staff is compensated accurately. (This is not a sales position)
The Sales Operations Analyst creates, develops, analyzes, reports and oversees the market segment's reporting of sales and membership for senior management; maintains the integrity of the data and completes regular and ad-hoc projects to ensure the smooth operations of the market segment. This position is the point person for any market segment operations and is involved with all development and implementations. This position is the Subject Matter Expert for the market segment.
* Creates queries to access data, runs queries and cleans data based on established polices and procedures for sales and membership reports; may include Broker bonus, Sales Incentives data, Broker Services reports, Broker Co-Op tracking.
* Creates and analyzes reports and results related to sales, membership, Broker bonus, Sales Incentives, Broker Services; Broker Co-Op tracking.
* Provides member monthly and annual rate increase notifications, includes running data, cleaning the data based on established polices and procedures and compiling the mailings, ensuring on-time delivery to members.
* Handles ad-hoc development requests for internal data systems - includes the business requirements review and development and meeting participation.
* Handles ad-hoc reporting for statutory compliance requirements.
* Maintains group numbers and plan codes, ensuring rate and region sets are updated on time and accurately.
* Oversees marketing collateral usage, reviews marketing collateral for consistency and maintains applicable HN websites.
* Handles ad-hoc projects related to operational process improvements; involves scoping the project, review and implementing requirements, communicating with applicable departments.
* Represents the department on cross-functional work groups to support organizational initiatives as they impact key constituents such as brokers, members, and employers.
* Handles special member mailings as needed; involves creating the mailing files from legacy systems and coordinating the mailings.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
Education/Experience: Bachelor's Degree preferred. Minimum two to three years health care experience
Highly qualified will have the following:
* Past experience processing/reviewing sales incentives
* Experience as an advanced Excel user
* Medicare background (or any healthcare background)
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment with high accuracy
* Great communication skills both written and verbal
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.