Manager, Finance and Performance Management
Employment Type: Full-Time
You could be the one who changes everything for our 25 million members. Centene is transforming the health of our communities, one person at a time. As a diversified, multi-national organization, you'll have access to competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
Position Purpose: This position will support, manage and drive enterprise strategic initiatives with heavy focus on financial and qualitative results. This position will performance manage key enterprise initiatives, including monitoring critical milestones and financial benefit realization
* Monitor key milestones indicative of initiative success and aide in performance management of initiatives from ideation through implementation/execution
* Track realization of benefits, including financial and qualitative key performance indicators
* Prepare and review monthly and quarterly reporting summaries prepared for Senior Management on initiative performance and status
* Review key performance indicator and financial benefit realization tracking methodology
* Perform other duties as assigned
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package:
* Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work schedules and dress flexibility
* Competitive pay
* Paid Time Off including paid holidays
* Health insurance coverage for you and dependents
* 401(k) and stock purchase plans
* Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and development
* Bachelor's Degree in Business or equivalent experience is required.
* Minimum of 3 years of experience in leading projects and initiatives is required.
* Strong financial and analytical background is required.
* Managed Care or health insurance industry experience is preferred.
* If not located in St. Louis, monthly travel to Corporate Headquarters for team meetings would be required (2-3 days at a time)
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.