Senior Organization Development Consultant
Employment Type: Full-Time
Share Requisition # HRC0508026
Make a difference in Human Resources
An exceptional health system needs to engage top talent to achieve its mission of providing world-class healthcare. That requires a world-class Human Resources function, and that's what we're delivering. Join us and make a difference every single day in service of this extraordinary work - excellence and innovation in patient care, research, and community service. We're enhancing our technology, energizing organizational climate, facilitating change, and enabling talent. The healthcare industry is challenging, but Cedars-Sinai Human Resources is pursuing outstanding service and support for a talented workforce inspired by those challenges, engaged in their work, and deft in their ability to adapt to the ever-changing environment.
The Senior Organization Development Consultant (Sr. OD Consultant) is an internal consulting position that provides high-value, high-impact services, and project management expertise to achieve overall organizational goals. The Sr. OD Consultant is a highly effective individual contributor who will lead a variety of projects across talent management, organizational effectiveness, change management, employee experience and leadership and team consulting.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
* Contracts, assesses, designs, and delivers OD consulting services and manages projects that link to strategic business objectives and add value to the larger healthcare organization.
* Partners with executives to lead the design, implementation, and assessment of major organizational change projects.
* Create and deliver holistic change programs including training, stakeholder engagement, communications, and program management.
* Leads and manages OD projects and programs from initial contracting through post-intervention evaluation.
* Partners independently with senior leadership and their teams to improve their overall effectiveness.
* Designs customized OD interventions, including but not limited to team effectiveness and alignment, development planning, organization design, strategic planning, and change management.
* Designs and manages leadership and employee development programs.
* Leads talent management initiatives and projects, including but not limited to onboarding, performance management and succession planning.
* Quickly establishes and maintains credibility with business and HR leaders across the organization; serves as a consultative partner for all layers of the organization and engages effectively with the TMOD team.
* Develops key metrics, scorecards, and reporting, and utilizes data analysis to guide decision-making.
* Bachelor's Degree in Organization Development, Organization Effectiveness, Leadership, Industrial-Organizational Psychology, or a related area.
* Master's Degree in Organization Development, Organization Effectiveness, Leadership, Industrial-Organizational Psychology, MBA with OD focus or a related area preferred.
* 5 years of Organization Development related experience.
* Working Title: Senior Organization Development Consultant
* Department: Org Development & Learning
* Business Entity: Corporate Services
* City: Los Angeles
* Job Category: Human Resources
* Job Specialty: Org Development & Learning
* Position Type: Full-time
* Shift Length: 8 hour shift
* Shift Type: Day
Cedars-Sinai is an EEO employer. Cedars-Sinai does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of the race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition (cancer-related or genetic characteristics or any genetic information), marital status, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at Applicant_Accommodation@cshs.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
Cedars-Sinai will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
At Cedars-Sinai, we are dedicated to the safety, health and wellbeing of our patients and employees. This includes protecting our patients from communicable diseases, such as influenza (flu). For this reason, we require that all new employees receive a flu vaccine based on the seasonal availability of flu vaccine (typically during September through March each year) as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter as a condition of continued employment.