Physician Practice Solution Liaison - Managed Care
Employment Type: Full-Time
Share Requisition # HRC0549263
The Physician Practice Solutions Liaison is responsible for operational processes specific to Managed Care Operations for Cedars-Sinai affiliated physicians and Cedars-Sinai's physician support entities, Cedars-Sinai Medical Network and Enterprise Information Systems (EIS), in support of CS-Link implementations and optimization, and usage of our physician support programs.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
* Partners with EIS on all initial discussions about requirements and expectations for CS-Link implementation.
* Ensures traction of initiatives by pushing forward engagement efforts and ensuring effective and timely implementations.
* Conducts assessment and provides recommendations to leadership for improvements.
* Responsible operational improvements and seeks teamwork from internal partners to ensure agreed upon goals are met.
* Responsible for communications, both internal and external.
* Responsible for process flows, such as CRMs, in coordination with internal partners, including but not limited to, Network Management, Contracting, EIS and Finance.
* Responsible for provider trainings ensuring vendor ability to utilize CSMN systems, such as CS-Link for efficient performance.
* Responsible for Health Plan Demand requests
High School diploma or GED required. Bachelor's degree in Health Care Management, Public Health, Business or related filed, preferred.
Five (5) years of experience in physician practice management or in a physician relations type of role required.
Two (2) years of experience in Provider Network and/or Managed Care Operations preferred.
* Working Title: Physician Practice Solution Liaison - Managed Care
* Department: MNS - Managed Care
* Business Entity: Medical Network
* City: Encino
* Job Category: Administrative
* Job Specialty: Administrative
* Position Type: Full-time
* Shift Length: 8 hour shift
* Shift Type: Day
Cedars-Sinai is an EEO employer. Cedars-Sinai does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of the race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition (cancer-related or genetic characteristics or any genetic information), marital status, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at Applicant_Accommodation@cshs.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
Cedars-Sinai will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
At Cedars-Sinai, we are dedicated to the safety, health and wellbeing of our patients and employees. This includes protecting our patients from communicable diseases, such as influenza (flu). For this reason, we require that all new employees receive a flu vaccine based on the seasonal availability of flu vaccine (typically during September through March each year) as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter as a condition of continued employment.