Employment Type: Full-Time
Share Requisition # HRC0476106
Align yourself with an organization that has a reputation for excellence! Cedars-Sinai was awarded the National Research Corporation's Consumer Choice Award 19 times for providing the highest-quality medical care in Los Angeles. We also were awarded the Advisory Board Company's Workplace of the Year. This recognizes hospitals and health systems nationwide that have outstanding levels of employee engagement. We offer an outstanding benefit package and competitive compensation. Join us! Discover why U.S. News & World Report has named us one of America's Best Hospitals.
What will I be doing in this role?
Implement strategies for the promotion and the expansion of the outpatient Imaging services for specific target groups including physicians, offices, institutions and businesses. Responsible for specialty imaging relationship building and customer retention. Regularly utilizes Tableau referral database to identify opportunities and develop strategies for retention and growth, as well as monitoring trends in the marketplace.
* Implements marketing strategies and programs for the assigned target groups. Contributes to a high functioning team. Also works with staff within and outside the department and across the organization.
* Identifies marketing opportunities within your defined marketplace. Routinely updates contact management database.
* Organizes and coordinates Marketing events, activities, and/or projects.
* Investigates and facilitates resolution of related issues or problems.
* Tracks and monitors the success of marketing strategies and/or programs.
* Assists in the development of educational programs and materials for patients and physician office personnel which emphasizes the user friendliness of CSMC Imaging Department, ways to simplify access to services and what patients can expect when seen for Imaging procedures. Investigates complaints or dissatisfaction and facilitates resolution. Assists in the training of new marketing personnel.
* Acts as a liaison to patients and/or patient families as needed.
Bachelors Degree in Business, Marketing, or another related field required.
A minimum of 5 years progressive experience in Marketing related area, preferably in a healthcare or medical industry required.
Why work here?
Beyond outstanding benefits, competitive salaries and health and dental insurance We take pride in hiring the best employees. Our talented staff reflects the culturally and ethnically diverse community we serve. They are proof of our commitment to creating a dynamic, inclusive environment that fuels innovation and the gold standard of patient care we strive for.
* Working Title: Marketing Associate
* Department: Imaging Admin Outpatient
* Business Entity: Service Lines & Ops
* City: Los Angeles
* Job Category: Marketing/Communications
* Job Specialty: Marketing
* Position Type: Full-time
* Shift Length: 8 hour shift
* Shift Type: Day
Cedars-Sinai is an EEO employer. Cedars-Sinai does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of the race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition (cancer-related or genetic characteristics or any genetic information), marital status, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at Applicant_Accommodation@cshs.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
Cedars-Sinai will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
At Cedars-Sinai, we are dedicated to the safety, health and wellbeing of our patients and employees. This includes protecting our patients from communicable diseases, such as influenza (flu). For this reason, we require that all new employees receive a flu vaccine based on the seasonal availability of flu vaccine (typically during September through March each year) as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter as a condition of continued employment.