Lead Epic MyChart Analyst
Employment Type: Full-Time
* Success Profile
* Related Content
* Job Alerts
Here at Cedars-Sinai, our projects represent a new age in medical research and innovation, and we're proud of the progress our team continues to make. Together, we can match the right treatment to the right patient at the right time for the best possible outcomes.
* Full Time
* Level: Mid
* Travel: No
* Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
Back to Job Navigation (Overview)
What makes a successful IT professional at Cedars-Sinai? Check out the traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
* Digitally savvy
Back to Job Navigation (Success)
Requisition # HRC0552529
Grow your career at Cedars-Sinai!
The Enterprise Information Services (EIS) team at Cedars-Sinai understands that true clinical transformation and the optimization of a clinical information systems implementation is fueled through the alignment of the right people, processes, and technologies.
Why work here?
Beyond an outstanding benefit package and competitive salaries, we take pride in hiring the best, most committed employees. Our staff reflects the culturally and ethnically diverse community we serve. They are proof of our dedication to creating a multifaceted, inclusive environment that fuels innovation and the gold standard of patient care we strive for.
What will you be doing:
The Lead Epic MyChart Analyst is responsible for supervising and leading an application implementation. Responsible for leading team members in the planning, structuring, and monitoring of projects and work assignments. Provides deep subject matter build expertise in application/systems and ensures cross-functional integration of projects and assignments.
* Leads vertical customers and consensus building activities of end users, operational leaders, physicians, and designated staff for the purpose of end-user application implementation.
* Application domain (SME). Serves as the MyChart and Patient-Facing Applications specialist to team members, other EIS personnel, and end-users/business owners on application integration and touch point areas.
* Leads horizontal customers/end users through consensus building across EIS functions to resolve major issues affecting all CS-Link (and other applications) teams.
* Performs the larger, more sophisticated, and technical assignments/ projects.
* Assigns and supervises the analysis, implementation and testing of updates, changes and maintenance to Epic modules and related applications. Ensures end-users/business owners are advised.
* Will assign configuration, build, testing, and 2nd-level support tasks.
* Manages team projects: translating customer needs, meeting deliverables, status reporting, and managing customer relationships and expectations.
* Mentors team members in application design build testing and other tasks; ensures adequate documentation is provided for support and end-user training.
* 6+ years' experience working with Epic systems, specifically MyChart and clinical operations.
* Previous experience in leading, supervising, and developing a team.
* Solid project management experience with knowledge of project management methodologies and experience managing multiple projects.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Healthcare, or related field. (preferred)
Epic Certification required. (MyChart certification preferred)
* Working Title: Lead Epic MyChart Analyst
* Department: EIS Patient Facing Apps Team
* Business Entity: Corporate Services
* City: Los Angeles
* Job Category: Information Technology
* Job Specialty: Business Systems & System Analysis
* Position Type: Full-time
* Shift Length: 8 hour shift
* Shift Type: Day
Cedars-Sinai is an EEO employer. Cedars-Sinai does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of the race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition (cancer-related or genetic characteristics or any genetic information), marital status, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at Applicant_Accommodation@cshs.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
Cedars-Sinai will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
At Cedars-Sinai, we are dedicated to the safety, health and wellbeing of our patients and employees. This includes protecting our patients from communicable diseases, such as influenza (flu). For this reason, we require that all new employees receive a flu vaccine based on the seasonal availability of flu vaccine (typically during September through March each year) as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter as a condition of continued employment.