Sr. BMC TrueSight Orchestration Developer - Navy SMIT
Employment Type: Full-Time
Next Generation Enterprise Network (NGEN) Service Management, Integration, and Transport (SMIT) is one the largest IT services program for the Navy and U.S. Marine Corps (USMC), supporting approximately 400,000 seats around the world. Under SMIT, the SMIT contractor will provide enterprise services to the Marine Corps Enterprise Network (MCEN), Navy-Marine Corps Internet (NMCI), and OCONUS Navy Enterprise Network (ONE-Net) including transport, datacenter, network operations, service desk, cybersecurity, and managed services. CDW-G will be supporting the SMIT contractor in several of these service areas.
The BMC TrueSight Orchestration Developer will be responsible for:
* Administration of BMC True Sight Orchestrator product.
* Development and support of Integrations True Sight with BMC ITSM) and non-BMC products.
* Acting as SME for BMC True Sight and providing functional clarifications to the customers.
* Development of BMC Atrium Orchestrator automation activities
* Perform and support the Upgrade & Patching of BMC True Sight Orchestrator.
Required Experience, Education, and Certifications:
* 7 years in application development experience
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or equivalent IT knowledge/experience
* Secret level DoD security clearance
* DOD 8570 Security+ Certification
* Hands-on experience with BMC True Sight Orchestration in Installing, configuring and developing automation.
* Hands-on experience in integrating BMC True Sight Orchestrator with BMC & non-BMC products.
* Knowledge of ITIL, ITSM and Application Monitoring Process.
* Hands-on experience is developing integrations using webservices, Rest API's and other integration tools.
* Familiar with IT Operations, Data Center Operations and Application Monitoring.
* Knowledge/familiarity with other BMC tools (DWPA, ITSM, Smart Reporting and CMDB).
Nice To have
* ITIL certification
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.