About CDK Global, Inc
CDK Global (NASDAQ:CDK) is a leading provider of integrated data and technology solutions to the automotive, heavy truck, recreation and heavy equipment industries. Focused on enabling end-to-end, omnichannel retail commerce through open, agnostic technology, CDK Global provides solutions to dealers and original equipment manufacturers, serving nearly 15,000 retail locations in North America. CDK solutions connect people with technology by automating and integrating all parts of the dealership and buying process, including the acquisition, sales, financing, insuring, parts supply, repair and maintenance of vehicles. Visit cdkglobal.com.
The Account Manager is responsible for successfully coordinating and installing the Automated Vehicle Registration System (AVRS) products into new and existing clients in our Northern California Territory. Ideal location to reside is the San Mateoarea and the territory covers Northern California. Additionally responsible for providing training and ongoing support to increase transaction volume, driving AVRS revenue through customer process and product satisfaction, seeking out untapped revenue potential with existing customers, and conveying AVRS value to our customers' management.
- Demonstrate, and apply on a daily basis, a solid knowledge of coordinating a successful pre-install meeting, scheduling and conducting installs, independently and in a timely manner with complete client satisfaction.
- Exhibit ability to clearly and tactfully articulate AVRS value and opportunity for existing and potential customers. Integrate work and communications with AVRS Territory Managers to ensure all opportunities can be seized to enhance AVRS revenue.
- Provide initial user training and retraining as requested by the client.
- Exhibit ability to consistently and, with little assistance, correctly answer in-depth questions, including support of AVRS products, our integration products, and general State BMV/DMV/SOS processing questions in one or several jurisdictions, and make recommendations where appropriate.
- Demonstrate the ability to interface directly with the State BMV/DMV/SOS
- Provide ongoing customer support by visiting each client on a regular basis, to be defined by management.
- Consistently demonstrate the ability to analyze client volume, seek out untapped AVRS revenue opportunity, present AVRS value to key customer stakeholders, and overcome objections to increasing EVR volume.
- Maintain frequent communication with Territory Manager (Sales) to maximize utilization by paying attention to individual client needs and/or the reason they contracted AVRS AVRS for business.
- Initiate, foster, and grow relationships with key client representatives through frequent proactive contact.
- Ensure revenue-generating opportunities are acted upon with urgency, being resourceful to find and implement best practices.
- Display professional, enthusiastic, and ethical attitude when dealing with client, associates and management.
- Complete required reports in a timely and accurate manner as required by the Regional Director of Operations.
- Prepare for, participate in, or lead both internal and customer-facing meetings and training sessions as required. These may be with General Managers and/or Dealer Principal, or other executives of AVRS AVRS customers or State agencies.
- Maintain and grow industry network of key contacts to mine competitive accounts for handoff to Sales team.
- Maintain a neat, clean and orderly company vehicle having it serviced at proper intervals
- Successfully complete special projects and other duties as assigned by the Regional Director of Operations.
- Ability to develop/gain installation and training expertise of AVRS' EVR products, superior knowledge about this position's assigned jurisdiction BMV operations, and a high level of dealership process knowledge.
- PC hardware and software proficiency is required, including Microsoft Office proficiency, Windows operating systems, and light networking
- Must possess the ability to apply technical knowledge to problem-solving.
- Must have excellent oral, presentation, and written communication skills, as well as effective listening skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate salesmanship and the ability to influence and overcome objections while increasing client confidence.
- Must be outgoing and approachable.
- Must be well organized and ensure all AVRS /CDK accounts and internet logins are maintained daily.
- Must exhibit the ability to work with little supervision, able to prioritize and manage time.
- Must have a clean DMV record, valid driver's license, and ability to sit and drive for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift and move computer equipment, and/or boxes of license plates (~30 lbs each).
- Must be willing to travel in the territory with the potential of 2 overnights per month.
This position will be located in the San Mateo area and surrounding 60-mile radius
CDK Global knows you have passions outside of work. You have family, friends, sporting events, and lots of things going on. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package to not only take care of you but your family as well. All of our benefits are effective the first day of employment including 401K matching, paid time off to re-energize, donate your time to volunteer in your community, and tuition reimbursement to name a few.
At CDK, we pride ourselves on having a diverse workforce. We value and celebrate the uniqueness of individuals and the different perspectives they provide. We offer equal opportunity employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, or protected veteran status.