Compliance Oversight Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
BRING YOUR LEADERSHIP AND COMPLIANCE SKILLS TO ONTRAK
WORK FROM HOME WITH A GROWING COMPANY
Reporting to the Director of Compliance, the Compliance Oversight Manager will be responsible for assisting with the development and execution of the annual compliance oversight work plan activities and ensuring compliance with state and federal regulations and to effectively prevent, detect, and remediate noncompliance. This is accomplished through internal and third-party auditing and monitoring activities, staff education and partnership, and the management and tracking of contractual and regulation requirements including health plan audits and corrective action plans. The Compliance Oversight Manager will also assist the Director of Compliance and legal teams in acquisition due diligence. In this role you get to work across departments to participate in helping make us a high-functioning, compliant, service-oriented organization.
* Creation and execution of annual compliance internal and third-party work plan auditing and monitoring activities including protocol development to support execution
* Participation and assistance in acquisition due diligence
* Seek and implement continuous process improvements within the compliance oversight program
* Partner with the Customer Implementation and Experience teams to record all health plan contractual requirements and setup ongoing monitoring as well as help to manage health plan audit requests
* Provide subject matter expertise and direct assistance in the development and implementation of corrective action plans
* Partners with the Information Security Team to ensure compliance with HITRUST, HIPAA and HITECH requirements
* Performs other duties as assigned
* A Bachelor's degree in healthcare administration, business, or related field. In lieu of degree, equivalent education and/or experience
* 2 years or more of direct experience in compliance management in the healthcare sector
* 2 year or more of internal and vendor auditing and monitoring experience in healthcare sector
* 2 years or more of leadership experience
* Knowledgeable of best practice across healthcare administration, including auditing, monitoring, and risk evaluation
* Knowledgeable of the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) Compliance Program Requirements
* Ability to work across departments and develop strong, respectful relationships, and to inspire confidence and to build trust in Ontrak, Inc.
* Demonstrated ability to work with diverse personalities, and a wide variety of professional backgrounds and experiences
* Experience working independently and in teams; able to maintain confidentiality and carryout leader directives.
* Critical thinking skills
* Auditing and Monitoring skills
* Ability to analyze information, summarize findings, and present then in ways easily understandable to decision makers.
* Strong oral and written communication and interpersonal, customer service, time management, and project management skills.
* Knowledge and experience with spreadsheet, word processing and presentation software
* 3 years or more of direct experience in compliance management in the healthcare sector
* 3 years or more of internal and third-party auditing and monitoring experience
* 3 years or more of leadership experience
* Familiarity with Microsoft Office365 and MS Teams
* A Master's degree in healthcare administration, business, or related field
* Certification in Healthcare Compliance, or equivalent
In addition to, the requirements above, we seek those who can champion the following Ontrak, Inc Values:
* Integrity: Ontrak is built on a solid foundation of unwavering ethics, transparent communications, honoring our commitments and always striving to do what is right.
* Member Focus: We commit to improving each member's total health and well-being, delivering care with compassion, and rooted in agility, innovation, determination, and grit.
* Innovation: Through creativity and ingenuity, we continuously develop novel solutions to critical problems that improve healthcare for all of those we serve.
* Excellence: We persistently strive for greatness with tenacity and resilience, holding ourselves accountable to consistently exceed expectations for each of our valued constituents.
* Teamwork: We foster an environment that enables collaboration, diversity, and inclusion, empowering each team member to boldly make impactful contributions to the company's greater mission.
Our remote opportunities require:
* A quiet, private, distraction-free home office work environment
* A reliable high-speed internet connection (cable, DSL, or fiber) with speeds of at least 10Mbps download and 5Mbps upload. Most positions will require that you be hard-wired to your internet access and Wi-Fi will be disabled. Traveling with your computer is not allowed unless travel is required for the position.
* Discipline to work from home while following a set schedule
* Background check clearance
Ontrak, Inc. is making a positive impact on people's lives every day. We use predictive analytics to identify health plan members with unaddressed behavioral health conditions that worsen chronic disease, then engage, support, and guide these members to better health with a personalized, human-centered approach. This has led us to where we are today: growing fast and saving lives as we do.
To support our explosive growth, we're looking for compassionate, hard-working people-lovers to join our team. If innovating in the field of patient care is something you're passionate about, we encourage you to join our mission to improve the health and save the lives of as many people as possible.
Impact lives in so many ways
You'll be an integral part in supporting people coping with their unique life challenges. Every member of the Ontrak team contributes to accomplishing our goals and upholding our people-centric values.
The new face of mental health
Our model is research-based, and we are invested in staying on the leading edge of treatment. You'll help us break down barriers and stigmas associated with mental health.
Our ongoing strong growth and evolution, we are looking for people who want to do their best at work. Join our team and take your career to the next level with Ontrak. We are committed to promoting from within.
In addition to a competitive wage, we offer comprehensive benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid holiday, vacation and sick time; flexible spending accounts; Basic Life/AD&D, Employee Assistance Program and Travel Assistance Program and more.
Play 2021 Ontrak Recruitment Communication
Ontrak, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Notice to candidates: Please visit our fraud alert to protect yourself from scams targeting job seekers: https://www.ontrak-inc.com/fraud-alert.html