Product Manager, Rx Oral Dose
Employment Type: Full-Time
Catalent hires people with a passion to make a difference to the health of millions of people globally. Your expertise, coupled with Catalent's advanced technologies and collaboration with thousands of innovative pharmaceutical, biotech and healthcare companies, will help bring life-enhancing products to the people you know and love. Your talents, ideas and passion are essential to our mission; to develop, manufacture and supply products that help people live better, healthier lives. Interested in learning more about life at Catalent? Start here
Product Manager, Rx Oral Dose
The Product Manager is responsible for developing and executing the marketing plan for Rx Oral Dose market segments, and supports market and competitive intelligence gathering, synthesis and insights generation, in collaboration with corporate market intelligence team.
The Product Manager leads the marketing plan development and execution and market data analysis for Catalent's Rx Oral Dose business including, early phase drug development, drug delivery technologies including Spray Drying, Softgel, Hot Melt Extrusion, Particle Size Reduction and dose form manufacturing technologies.
The Product Manager, Rx Oral Dose reports to the Vice President, Pharma Strategy & Marketing.
In concert with Catalent's Patient First philosophy, this position is key in our efforts toward continuous improvement of our processes & information which will allow quality drug products to reach patients safely and efficiently.
Location: New Jersey / Pennsylvania preferred (open to San Diego, CA and Swindon UK area)
Marketing Strategy and Tactical Execution
* Develop and drive implementation of marketing strategy to achieve BD win targets and business unit revenue targets
* Ensure full understanding and stay abreast of small molecule outsourcing trends, customer needs, and competitive environment; develop appropriate product positioning, key benefits, and customer targets.
* Partnering with Central Marketing team to create effective marketing tactics to support the marketing strategy, lead generation and increase awareness for Rx Oral offerings, through trade shows, customer events, digital campaigns (webinars, eblasts, social media) and print, PR etc.
* Work with Science & Technology and external partners to expand and repurpose expert content library, including case studies, white papers, articles, and interviews
* Work closely with Business Development to ensure awareness of the marketing plan, and gather input to develop effective sales aids. Ensure adoption and proper usage of the sales aids.
* Ensure accuracy, upkeep and improve quality of web content on a continual basis
* Establish cadence and provide screening guidance on molecule and/or technology-specific targeting campaigns, including authoring marketing messages for campaigns
* Create training materials for new offering introductions
* Manage assigned marketing budget and ensure spending according to plan.
Market and Competitive Analysis
* Analyze the market trends, customers, and competitive environment on a continual basis, partnering with the Product Manager, Competitive Intelligence, and establish cadence for reporting to the upper management;
* Participate in the annual strategic plan process and support market landscaping and data generation and analysis for strategic planning
* Work with available data sources for market analysis, including syndicated databased such as IMS and PhAST, and other secondary market reports.
* Participate in BD meetings to obtain customer insights
* Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field; master's degree a plus
* 3-5 years of product marketing experience
* CDMO and/or knowledge of pharmaceutical drug development preferred
* Candidate should possess strong analytical, data analysis, and project management skills, as well as, solid oral and written communication skills.
* Broad understanding of brand and product management principles.
* Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
Key leadership attributes
* Leads with Integrity and Respect
* Delivers Results
* Demonstrates Business Acumen
* Fosters Collaboration and Teamwork
* Champions Change
* Engages and Inspires
* Potential for career growth within an expanding team
* Defined career path and annual performance review & feedback process
* Cross functional exposure to other areas of within the organization
* Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K are all offered from day one of employment
* 19 days of paid time off annually + 7 paid holidays
* Gain experience in the cutting-edge cell therapy space
* Tuition Reimbursement
Catalent offers rewarding opportunities to further your career! Join the global drug development and delivery leader and help us bring over 7,000 life-saving and life-enhancing products to patients around the world. Catalent is an exciting and growing international company where employees work directly with pharma, biopharma and consumer health companies of all sizes to advance new medicines from early development to clinical trials and to the market. Catalent produces more than 70 billion doses per year, and each one will be used by someone who is counting on us. Join us in making a difference.
Catalent is committed to the health and safety of its employees, visitors and the customers and patients we serve. As a result of the global pandemic, we have modified many of our recruitment and on-boarding processes to maintain everyone's safety. The Human Resources teams will communicate all necessary safety processes and procedures throughout each stage.
personal initiative. dynamic pace. meaningful work.
Visit www.catalent.com/careers to explore career opportunities.
Catalent is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity. If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, you may submit your request by sending an email, and confirming your request for an accommodation and include the job number, title and location to DisabilityAccommodations@catalent.com. This option is reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability. Information received will be processed by a U.S. Catalent employee and then routed to a local recruiter who will provide assistance to ensure appropriate consideration in the application or hiring process.
Notice to Agency and Search Firm Representatives: Catalent Pharma Solutions (Catalent) is not accepting unsolicited resumes from agencies and/or search firms for this job posting. Resumes submitted to any Catalent employee by a third party agency and/or search firm without a valid written & signed search agreement, will become the sole property of Catalent. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired for this position as a result of an unsolicited agency or search firm referral. Thank you.