Technical Sales Representative
Employment Type: Full-Time
Carlisle Construction Materials (CCM) is a global leader in the building materials industry. We've been around since 1917. In just the past six years, our company has grown by nearly 70%.
If you love a good challenge, you'll fit right in.
We are looking for a Technical Sales Representative to facilitate the sale of our Versico Brand products by providing project-specific support and training to customers.
* Correspond with sales force and customers via phone, email and in person to provide project support
* Review project specifications, drawings and mock-up construction to assure appropriateness of product selection and use
* Work with Tech Services Department to draft project-specific shop drawings and instructions where required
* Assist installers and sales representatives in completing submittals, product substitution requests and similar support necessary to win sales on specific projects
* Work with other CCM departments to coordinate project support required for interface
* Travel with or without sales force and deliver educational presentations to Construction Professionals (Architects, Consultants, Contractors, General Contractors, Owners)
* Provide field and web-based training to the sales force and customers, including Versico product knowledge and continuing education programs (AIA, True Roof Rater, etc.)
* Develop and execute 'train the trainer' programs for proper installation of Versico product line
* Bachelor's degree in Technical Field
* Minimum 5 years of experience working in construction or manufacturing
* 3-5 years of selling experience or business development
* Direct experience with Insulation, Coatings, Building Envelope Systems, and/or Roofing systems
* Ability to travel 50% of the time is required. Must have a clean and current driving record
When you join CCM, you'll become part of a team that looks out for you, listens to your ideas and appreciates your work. We think we've got something special here, and our employees seem to agree.
Employees also enjoy some of these great benefits!
Time off -- Hard work should be rewarded. You'll receive paid vacation and a generous number of paid holidays.
Healthcare -- We offer multiple options. Choose the one that fits your lifestyle. CCM picks up a generous amount of the cost.
Retirement Fund -- Save for your retirement with a traditional or Roth 401k. We'll match a portion of your contribution starting on your first day of work.
Training -- We believe in being lifetime learners, so we offer dozens of training programs in the classroom as well as online.
Tuition Reimbursement -- Ready to get the degree? We'll pick up 90% of your tuition cost.
Idea Teams -- You can be part of helping us solve some of our toughest challenges or developing the next break-through innovation.
Unlimited Coffee -- Caffeine fuels some of the best ideas.