Mechanic - Full Time
Employment Type: Full-Time
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill's protein and salt business, where we provide wholesome, high-quality food products to a wide range of customers, from foodservice operators and grocery stores to manufacturers and exporters.
Compensation: Depending on experience.
* Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Drug Insurance
* Health and Wellness Incentives
* Paid Vacation and Holidays
* 401(k) with Cargill matching contributions
* Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
* Short-Term Disability and Life Insurance
* Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Employee Discounts
* Promote a safe working environment.
* Owner in the ongoing Maintenance & Reliability process & embrace the needed change to improve.
* Promote proactive culture/environment.
* Meet daily to review work load.
* Use SAP correctly.
* PDM technologies (IR, UE, VA, OA)
* Work on hydraulics, pneumatics, PLCs, Electrical and mechanical functions.
* Using predictive technologies (Ultrasound, Infrared Thermography, Vibration, MCE, Oil Analysis)
* Advanced safety knowledge to include permit procedures, hazardous chemicals, and process safety Experience with Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel and CMMS software.
* Authorized to work in the United States.
* 18 years of age or older.
* Ability to read, write, and speak English.
* 1-2 years of industrial maintenance experience OR minimum 7 month technical training.
* Ability to to work overtime and weekends as needed.
* Ability to to perform basic math.
* High school diploma or GED equivalent.
* Previously worked for Cargill.
* Ability to use a VOM.
* Troubleshoot electrical problems.
* Welding capability.
* Perform basic fabrication (i.e. machine guards, rails and brackets).
* Previously experience in a food processing environment.
* Experience using a computer.
Considered candidates will receive a phone call from a (952) area code. Please note that this position does not include relocation reimbursement.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet#06022021