Hiring RN - Any Shift
Employment Type: Full-Time
If youre an RN looking for an In Home position that can work into your busy schedule, then look no further!
Full-time or part-time, mornings, afternoons, or evening shifts just tell us what you're looking for and we will match you with a position that fits your scheduling needs. We also have live-in, overnight, and weekend in home care positions available!
Registered Nurse (RN) BENEFITS:
* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
* Shifts that fit your scheduling needs
* Competitive Pay
* Consistent Hours
* Flexible Contracts
* Direct Deposit
* Weekly Pay
* Referral Bonuses
* Paid Time Off (PTO)
* 24/7 On-Call Support
* Holiday Pay
Registered Nurse (RN) Qualifications:
* Education: Graduate of an accredited Diploma, Associate or Baccalaureate School of Nursing
* Licensure: Current State license as a Registered Nurse, current State Drivers License
* Experience: Two years experience as a Registered Nurse in a clinical care setting required, home health experience required.
* Skills: Nursing skills as defined as generally accepted standards of practice. Good interpersonal skills.
* Transportation: Reliable transportation. Valid and current auto liability insurance
Apply Today and start an In Home Care position that is the right fit for you!
CareInHomes Caregivers connects in home caregivers with local Home Health and In Home Care positions that fit your skill level and scheduling needs. We have hundreds of agencies nationwide hiring caregivers with your skills and caring nature! All you need to do is create your profile, schedule an interview, and then get connected with employers that have the job that you have been looking for!