Kelly Services® has been providing outstanding employment opportunities to the most talented individuals in the marketplace. We are proud to offer a temporary opportunity to work as a Supplier Compliance Associate Manager at a prestigious Fortune 500® company working in Foster City, CA. This is a 6-month temporary position at 40 hours per week. Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the “submit now” button below to submit your resumes. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (firstname.lastname@example.org) however your resume must be received via the “submit now” button included within. Job Description:
•Assist in the internal audit lifecycle activities for internal audits including scheduling, audit team assignment, audit preparation, audit agenda issuance, audit execution, drafting audit report and issuance, response/CAPA assessment and closure.
• Assist in managing contractors/consultants that support the Internal Audit Program. Ensure that they have the required skills, training and procedural qualification requirements including required consultant documentation
• Participate in the development, implementation and maintenance of procedures, systems and templates to assist in the Internal Audit Program.
Affiliates Audit Program
• Assist in the management of the company Affiliate Program including audit scheduling, audit team assignment, audit preparation audit agenda issuance, audit execution, drafting audit report and issuance, response/CAPA assessment and closure.
• Develop tools to improve efficiency and consistency in the Affiliates Audit Program
• Participate in the development, implementation and maintenance of procedures, systems and templates to assist in the Affiliates Audit Program.
Inspection Readiness Program (including PAI Readiness)
• Actively participate in designing an effective and holistic Inspection Readiness Plan for GSI FC and assist with drafting proposal for Sr. Management for review and approval
• Manages the logistics to support regulatory inspections at GSI FC including notification of management, key stakeholders, extended inspection readiness team (IRT), prep room and inspection rooms set-up and post inspection activities
• Assist in socialization of Inspection Readiness Plan to select key stakeholders and evaluate their feedback for incorporation
• Maintenance of inspection readiness tools including notification emails, playbooks, IR questionnaire, checklist and binders
• Collaboratively working with internal GSI FC key stakeholders regarding inspection readiness preparation activities including training and identification of inspection focus areas
• Assist in solidifying post-inspection activities including GTrack entries, CAPA tracking, lessons learned and response submission
• Develop and deliver training materials for inspection readiness
• Assist in putting together a GSI FC Master Inspection Binder including site master file, opening presentation, SOP list, inspection readiness team matrix , product/process stewards etc.
• Assist in finalizing and qualifying inspection support team members based on new roles and qualifications – may include management proposal, interview, evaluation of current members
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...