Data Management Specialist
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Our client, a company dedicated to improving the human condition through systems, is currently seeking a Data Management Specialist for a 5 monthcontract assignment with potential to extend. This position is located in Carlsbad, CA. By working for our client, you will be exposed to an industry-leading corporation, having over 24 billion dollars in revenue. You will work in a fast-paced corporate environment and be an integral part of the team. In addition to working with the world’s most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:
- Competitive pay
- Paid holidays
- Year-end bonus program
- Recognition and incentive programs
- Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
The hours for this position are as follows:
- Monday to Friday 8am to 5:00pm
- Pay rate:$25-26.85/hr - Based on level of experience
Your responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
The role of the Data Management Specialist will work collaboratively in a team environment to coordinate the department’s quality, security, and maintenance of data. Administrate the change control system, to ensure that product data change requests are executed in a timely manner and are completed correctly the first time, every time.'
- Execute product data changes for approved change orders PLM and ERP systems
- Run report and queries related to the change management activities
- Manage and maintain accurate records of all in-process product change order workflow, which is the vehicle to execute the request for changes
- Possess the ability (verbal, written, and email) to communicate effectively with internal customer(s) to collect product related information
- Ability to provide end-users status updates on their requests
- May perform other related duties as required and/or assigned skills
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited college/university
- Familiarity with PLM and ERP/MRP systems is desirable
- Proficient in MS Office, Outlook, Excel (V-Lookup, Pivot Tables, Formulas, Charts)
- Possess strong applied technical knowledge of Word, Access, and Project
**Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. If you have questions about the position or are interested please email a word copy of your resume to (firstname.lastname@example.org)Why Kelly®?
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.