Behavior Technician-Paid Training/RBT
Employment Type: Full-Time
Associate Behavior Technician
Kadiant is looking for enthusiastic and compassionate team members to work with individuals diagnosed with an autism spectrum disorder!
Receive Support, Mentorship, and Paid Training to become a Registered Behavior Technician!
We have positions available from 15-35 hours per week with hourly income ranging between $19-$22 an hour.
Come to Kadiant for what you will do:
As an Associate Behavior Technician, you will help shape the future of individuals by providing Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) Therapy, and related services, to individuals diagnosed with an autism spectrum disorder (ASD). Under the supervision of a Clinical Supervisor, our Associate Behavior Technicians implement evidence-based behavioral treatment plans, occurring in the home, school, or clinic-based setting. Sessions include the reward of working closely with parents and families of assigned clients, taking important data and implementing protocols as trained by your supervisor. You will receive paid training to become a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) where you will enjoy helping individuals close the gap by teaching the social, behavioral, and daily living skills they need to succeed.
Come to Kadiant with:
* Energy, patience and the drive to make a difference and help our clients live their ABSOLUTE best lives!
* High school diploma or GED (college coursework in Behavior Analysis, Psychology, Education or related field is desired)
* Valid driver license
* Valid proof of auto insurance and/or listed as a covered driver for the vehicle you will be using to commute
* Be proficient in using technology and be capable of using a tablet daily to track data during sessions, communicate with team members, etc.
* Not required, but highly desirable: 6 months of ABA experience working with individuals on the autism spectrum and/or related developmental disabilities
Come to Kadiant for your financial and physical well-being:
* Paid 40+ hours of training and support in receiving Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) Certification
* Sick Time Pay
* Student Loan Paydown Program
* Health, Vision, Dental benefits, and access to an Employee Assistance Program*
* 401k: A generous retirement savings package with employer match*
* Paid Drive Time and Mileage Reimbursement
* After receiving your Registered Behavior Technician Certification, you will also be eligible to receive Paid Vacation and 5% incentive pay program!
* Must meet minimum requirements
Come to Kadiant to learn and grow your career:
* Participate in a wide variety of training and professional development opportunities, hosted by industry leading experts
* Opportunities for career growth and advancement to Lead RBT, Program Supervisor, and BCBA
* Professional Development Reimbursement: RBT fees, and CEU reimbursement*
* Free Continuing Education to maintain credentialing
* Must meet minimum requirements
Kadiant is proud to be an inclusive employer:
Kadiant is committed to providing a positive and diverse workplace for all team members. We celebrate people for their unique qualities and without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, gender identity and expression, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, size, marital/family status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
Kadiant is taking precautions against COVID-19:
The well-being of Kadiant's clients and team members are our top priority, which is why we are taking prudent precautions to ensure everyone's safety. Kadiant has implemented numerous precautions in the home and clinic settings, which are outlined below:
* Following state and/or county orders on face coverings and/or face masks
* Limiting the number of team members in each client's home at any given time
* Social distancing in clinic and home settings
* Staggering shifts at clinic locations
* Physical barriers may be installed as appropriate per location
We have also added additional symptoms per the CDC to the health check, which applies to both team members/household members and client/household members. We appreciate your patience and flexibility as we navigate through these disconcerting times.
At Kadiant we are our people, and our people are passionate about delivering state-of-the-art behavior analytic services to individuals with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) and other disabilities. We are great at what we do, and we love doing it! Individually and as a community we help our clients to live their ABSOLUTE best lives.