Sr. Manager DevOps
Employment Type: Full-Time
201 Third Street (61049), United States of America, San Francisco, California
Sr. Manager DevOps
Do you love building and pioneering in the technology space? Do you enjoy solving complex business problems in a fast-paced, collaborative, inclusive, and iterative delivery environment? At Capital One, you'll be part of a big group of makers, breakers, doers and disruptors, who love to solve real problems and meet real customer needs.
We are seeking Sr. DevOps Engineers who are passionate about marrying data with emerging technologies to join our team. As a Capital One Sr. DevOps Engineer, you'll have the opportunity to be on the forefront of driving a major transformation within Capital One. Learn more about #lifeatcapitalone and our commitment to diversity & inclusion by jumping to slides 76-91 on our Corporate Social Responsibility Report.
What You'll Do:
* Lead a portfolio of diverse technology projects and a team of developers with deep experience in Cloud Infrastructure, SDLC tooling, and full stack systems to create solutions that help meet regulatory needs for the company
* Share your passion for staying on top of tech trends, experimenting with and learning new technologies, participating in internal & external technology communities, mentoring other members of the engineering community, and from time to time, be asked to code or evaluate code
* Collaborate with digital product managers, and deliver robust cloud-based solutions that drive powerful experiences to help millions of Americans achieve financial empowerment
* Work with cloud native stack, build on AWS, use technologies like Kubernetes and Serverless
* Bachelor's Degree
* At least 5 years of experience in Cloud Infrastructure, System Administration, or SDLC tooling (GitHub, Jenkins, GitLab, BitBucket, Circle CI, or AWS CodeCommit)
* At least 1 year experience with a public cloud (Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud)
* At least 4 years of people management experience
* Master's Degree
* 4+ years of experience in open source software
* 7+ years of people management experience leading team(s)
* 3+ years experience with a public cloud (Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud)
* 2+ years of experience in Agile practices
Capital One will consider sponsoring a new qualified applicant for employment authorization for this position.