Commercial Real Estate - Credit Analyst
Employment Type: Full-Time
Newport Center (61059), United States of America, Newport Beach, California
Commercial Real Estate - Credit Analyst
Capital One is active in all aspects of the Commercial Real Estate arena with extensive experience in permanent and construction loans for a broad range of projects including multifamily housing, retail, office buildings, student housing, industrial and parking facilities.
Our Multifamily Finance Team is a part of Capital One's broader Commercial Real Estate Business (CRE) and in addition to generating loans for our balance sheet, is one of the largest originators of Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and FHA loans. Supported by over 200 associates, we generated close to $10 billion in new loans for 2019.
The Commercial Real Estate Credit Analyst will work closely with underwriters and loan closers to manage deals through the underwriting process.
* Analyzes commercial loan requests via credit analysis write-up, including but not limited to: completing financial statement and rent roll spreads and preparation of financial statement projection models and analysis.
* Initiates deals by managing application circulation, deal folders, and hand off calls.
* Assists with Insurance reviews by obtaining broker contacts and flood determinations.
* Manages data into workflow/data management systems in support of underwriting, asset management and closing activities.
* Ensures data integrity and assists with applicable remediation activities.
* Creates packages of exhibits in order to obtain customer due diligence.
* Manages credit files, and serves as additional point of contact for documents.
* Obtains bids, engages, and schedules site inspections with third party vendors.
* Distributes information and reports from third party data sources.
* Executes credit checks on all deal parties to ensure compliance to Bank, Agency and Federal regulations and guidelines.
* Manages deal deposit and cost accounting summaries, and tracks vendor payments.
* Uploads documents and manages data via Agency systems.
* Tracks compliance using standard tools and processes, and completes file audits.
* Supports CRA data management and reporting.
* Capital One is NOT open to hiring a Remote Employee for this opportunity.
* Bachelor's Degree or Military Experience
* At least one year of experience in Commercial Real Estate
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
No agencies please. Capital One is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City's Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia's Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@capitalone.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to Careers@capitalone.com
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).