Supply Chain Systems Administrator
Employment Type: Full-Time
If you're intrigued by the dream of working alongside the smartest & most revolutionary designers and engineers in the EV space, Canoo just may be the place for you. Are you a person who is irked by the status quo? Do you derive personal satisfaction from doing something you've never done before, and seeing that work actually put into production? Here at Canoo, every day is vastly different from the one before it, as we're moving swiftly toward our goal of changing the way the world looks at Urban Mobility. We're a well-funded start-up, led by the who's who of EV business leaders, whose passion brought them together on this special mission. We're diligently preparing for our first vehicle launch and looking for deeply experienced and passionate talent, who are not just looking for a 'job,' but rather are driven to raise the bar and create new benchmarks within the global EV industry. Read on...
The Supply Chain Systems Administrator will plan, organize, direct, and control Supply Chain policies, tools and systems.
* Collaborate with other departments and external IT consultants to implement and launch new tools & systems
* Onboard and coach new team members by helping them get organized and teach them how to use our tools and systems
* Write and update purchasing policies according to the latest changes in organization
* Help the team be organized. Propose organizational changes for the team to be more effective and efficient as a team
* Manage integrity of the data in various purchasing system (Oracle, Compass, PFEP, QLM)
* Manage approval workflows in purchasing systems
* Create and automate reports from multiple system for KPI tracking
* Manage access rights of our team members and suppliers
* Configures our systems to improve ease of use and integrity of our data
* Communicate with suppliers and other departments representing the team as a system expert
* Configure and launch a new module in Oracle like supplier Portal in collaboration with IT experts
* Support monthly KPI reporting by extracting data from various systems
* Debug systems issues working with IT or external consultants
* Grant suppliers access to our supplier Portals and provide training
* Post on our supplier portal latest news and forms
* Bachelor's degree in business administration or IT and minimum 4 years of procurement experience in manufacturing; Or any equivalent combination of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved
* Advanced Excel and MS office suite
* Strong knowledge of a procurement module of an ERP. Preferably Oracle Cloud or SAP
* Program management skills to lead a project from start to finish
* SOX requirements applied in purchasing and finance
* Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
* Strong work ethic and a commitment to excellence and data-driven decision making
* Works well on projects on their own as well as with a team, able to clearly communicate ideas
* Self-driven with a concentration on execution. Likes to be accountable for their own work
What's Cool About Working Here...
* Four months paid primary care giver leave
* Flexible PTO
* Participation in the Employee Equity Compensation Plan
* Casual workplace with an unbelievable feeling of energy
* Work in a high-growth start up that will redefine urban mobility
Canoo is an equal opportunity-affirmative action employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, past or present military service or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
Any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles submitted in response to our job posting shall be considered the property of Canoo Inc. and its subsidiaries and are not subject to payment of referral or placement fees if any such candidate is later hired by Canoo unless you have a signed written agreement in place with us which covers the applicable job posting.