Engineering Manager Position
Employment Type: Full-Time
The CRC Operations team is looking for an experienced and motivated candidate to take on the role of Engineering Manager at our Elk Hills business unit based in Bakersfield, California. Located in the southern portion of the San Joaquin Valley, Elk Hills business unit is one of the core assets in CRC's portfolio.
The Engineering Manager is a key position with responsibility for leading an integrated team of geoscientists, engineers, and technicians striving to maximize economic recovery of hydrocarbons from some of the largest, most challenging reservoirs in the U.S. The position will report to VP Operations and is eligible for a hybrid work-from-home schedule.
* Develop short- and long-term reservoir management and development plans to effectively manage base production decline and implement growth projects.
* Complete reservoir studies and identify, evaluate, recommend, and support development projects.
* Prioritize and coordinate reservoir surveillance data and key data acquisition.
* Coordinate with reserves team to conduct reserves evaluation and bookings as per SEC rules and guidelines.
* Work with geologists and reservoir engineers to prioritize, plan, schedule, and conduct geologic and reservoir studies to determine future development plans.
* Establish performance targets, work plans, and goals for the team that are aligned with the business unit's vision, goals, and plans.
* Bachelor's degree or higher in a related engineering discipline
* Minimum of 8 years of petroleum industry experience
* Significant experience in reservoir management and reserves estimation
* Experience with capital allocation, budgeting and business planning
* Ability to set direction and manage a multi-discipline team to achieve production and growth targets
* Strong communication and presentation skills.
CRC is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran#06022021