Retail Product Implementation Manager - San Diego
Employment Type: Full-Time
California Bank and Trust, a leader amongst banks in California, with over $10 billion in assets and nearly 100 branch offices in the state, is seeking well qualified professionals for the role of Retail Product Implementation Manager for Bankcard in San Diego.
Our relationship-centered culture is achieved by providing our associates with the tools, training and opportunities to build the best possible relationships with our customers, and with each other. Our workplace culture values each associate's unique experiences, background and perspectives and provides a collaborative environment for all associates to grow and thrive.
Ideal candidates will have the skills and experience necessary to:
* Be a strategic thinker with strong product management instincts that drive innovation and efficiencies of scale.
* Oversee the delivery of changes in the organization related to retail products with a primary focus on consumer and small business credit and debit card products/channels. Oversight of product delivery through all customer channels.
* Implement the company's defined product strategy; deliver stated objectives on time and within scope and budget.
* Communicate product strategy to leadership and employees throughout the organization. Act as a chief promoter of assigned product(s)s, including creating programs to train and motivate distribution channel staff to ensure sales of CB&T products and services. Manage communications to employees and customers on product changes.
* Build, develop and grow any internal business relationships vital to successful change management. Collaborate with enterprise product and other business units (Bank Operations, Marketing, Communications, etc.) to identify impact, define & create promotions and ensure successful implementation of proposed changes.
* Become an expert on regional customer segments and competitors, identify and inform central product team of opportunities. Provide feedback on customer complaints related to products and influence process and procedural changes to enhance the customer experience.
* Leverage Customer Experience data and analytics to identify modifications/improvements to products and advocate for solutions with service providers and business partners.
* Develop project plans and reports on; project status, issues and risks to product team members.
* Manage account and product disclosures.
* Manage multiple complex projects.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Bachelor's Degree in business, communications or another related field.
* 4+ years project or product management experience preferably in the banking industry.
* Experience with managing change in a large organization.
* A combination of experience and education may meet requirements.
* Extensive knowledge of project and product management techniques and best practices.
* Working knowledge of retail banking products and services.
* Self-starter, adaptable, able to work independently. Strong project management, communication and interpersonal skills.
* Strong data analysis and reporting skills using MS Office suite & other internal platforms.
* Tech-savvy/comfortable with technology. Understanding of technology used to support bank products and services is a plus.
* Demonstrated ability to problem solve and develop customized solutions.
* Proven internal and external client relationship skills.
* Effective negotiation skills.
* Excellent analysis and judgment skills.
* Clear & effective communicator, written & verbal skills.
* Competitive compensation commensurate with work experience + incentives
* Health Insurance + Life Insurance and 401(k) plan - generous company matching
* Paid Training, paid Vacation, paid Holidays and promotional opportunities offered from within
* Stable Employer, a division of Zions Bancorporation and is included in the S&P 500 & NASDAQ Financial 100 indices