Power & Project Finance Portfolio Manager - El Segundo
Employment Type: Full-Time
California Bank & Trust a Division of Zions Bancorporation is looking for a Power & Project Finance Portfolio Manager to join our team in El Segundo.
California Bank & Trust is a division of Zions Bancorporation, N.A. Known as Zions Bancorporation, it is one of the nation's premier financial services companies with total assets exceeding $65 billion. Zions operates under local management teams and distinct brands in 11 western states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Texas, Utah, Washington and Wyoming. The company is a national leader in Small Business Administration lending and public finance advisory services, and is a consistent top recipient of Greenwich Excellence awards in banking. In addition, Zions is included in the S&P 500 and NASDAQ Financial 100 indices (NASDAQ: ZION).
* Responsible for managing and servicing a portfolio of existing loan relationships.
* Responsible for expanding and building relationships with a high degree of resultant customer satisfaction.
* Responsible for ensuring financial statements are spread and analyzed, addressing industry risks, monitoring collateral requirements, loan structuring and pricing, credit analysis, monitoring credit performance and assisting with loan presentations.
* Handles reporting on loans such as past dues, documentation and collateral exceptions, financial performance updates, portfolio profitability, risk grades, etc.
* Keeps informed of financial and market trends in the portfolio and analyzes those trends for the effect they will have on the portfolio.
* Assists bankers with new and existing loan requests and other special projects.
* Sr Level may manage Analysts and Loan Specialists.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Requires a bachelor's degree in Finance, Business or other related field and 6+ years of banking, relationship management, underwriting and credit experience or other directly related experience. An equivalent combination of education and experience may meet qualifications.
* Advanced knowledge of various types of loans, credit analysis, spreading and analyzing financial statements, risk analysis, credit scoring, loan documentation, etc.
* Strong working knowledge of banking products, services, policies, procedures and regulations.
* Advanced credit skills in underwriting, financial modeling, valuations and adherence to policy.
* Requires excellent customer service, relationship, organizational, analytical and creative problem solving skills.
* Ability to meet deadlines.
* Must have excellent communications skills, both verbal and written.
* Knowledge of various software applications including word processing and spreadsheets.
* Competitive compensation commensurate with work experience + incentives
* Health Insurance + Life Insurance and 401(k) plan - generous company matching
* Paid Training, paid Vacation, paid Holidays and promotional opportunities offered from within
* Stable Employer, a division of Zions Bancorporation and is included in the S&P 500 & NASDAQ Financial 100 indices.