IT Service Management Product Lead
Employment Type: Full-Time
Zions Bancorporation's Enterprise Technology and Operations (ETO) team is transforming what it means to work for a financial institution. We operate in a fast-paced, information-driven environment, which means we need people who bring diverse experiences, perspectives, and expertise to meet the ever-changing demands of a technology-driven world. We are grounded in the belief that 'improving the work is the work' as we drive to create simple, easy, and fast solutions for our customers. Your ability to adapt, learn, and innovate helps increase revenue, reduce operational costs, and mitigates risk.
ETO provides opportunities for you to own your career growth through Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, Women in Technology, and Workforce of the Future initiatives that allow you to network across the organization, volunteer in our community, and build your technical and soft skills. Together we are building a culture that values diversity and creates a space of belonging for all our team members. We believe that investing in your success is an investment in our customers and our business. Our people are what sets us apart and make us great.
We are building the future of banking at Zions and want you to join us! Do you love connecting dots, and enjoy finding innovative ways improve outcomes? Zions Bancorporation is currently seeking an experienced IT Service Management Product Lead to help us transform the IT organization by delivering best practices supporting Service Management and overall Operations Service Delivery. This role will promote and champion the process and tool automation for Incident, Problem, Change, Request, Knowledge Management, and Asset Management. Our IT Service Management Lead will work closely with technology leaders to ensure our IT Service Management ecosystem is aligned to industry best practices and that we constantly evolve and improve based on industry trends.
* Develop and implement a strategy and roadmap for organizational excellence in the application of ITSM services, procedures, and tools.
* Ensure all service management processes enable service agility.
* Create an automated environment utilization ServiceNow platform capabilities to optimize tool utilization.
* Foster continuous service delivery optimization and improvement.
* Develop audit ready compliance capabilities around ITSM procedures.
* Requires a bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field or equivalent experience.
* 8+ years demonstrate experience in ITSM and/or Information Technology
* Expert knowledge of ITIL framework and have managed transformation and ongoing operations of Service Management processes.
* Knowledge of ServiceNow™ (preferred) and other tools used in ITSM environment.
* Experience in Agile methodologies, specifically the Product Manager/Owner functions.
Salary: $110,000 - $145,000
Bonus: This position may be eligible for a discretionary bonus
Location: Ideally this position will be in Salt Lake City, but may be open to remote work outside of Utah