Credit Analyst - Sacramento, CA
Employment Type: Full-Time
California Bank and Trust, a leader amongst banks in California, with over $10 billion in assets and nearly 100 branch offices in the state, is looking for a Credit Analyst.
Our relationship-centered culture is achieved by providing our associates with the tools, training, and opportunities to build the best possible relationships with our customers, and with each other. Our workplace culture values each associate's unique experiences, background and perspectives and provides a collaborative environment for all associates to grow and thrive.
We are looking for a seasoned Credit Analyst in Sacramento, CA. This role focuses on identifying appropriate lending opportunities, soliciting, and developing all types of business activity, specializing in commercial loans and participates in the development of overall commercial loan objectives, policies and practices.
Ideal candidates will have the skills and experience necessary to:
* Conduct credit investigations and analyze credit information pertaining to loans Investigates all available sources of credit and financial information, including reporting services, credit bureaus, other companies, main office files, and branches.
* Analyze financial statements and related material.
* Analyze financial conditions and trends.
* Review and reports non-compliance with loan covenants.
* Determine cash flow using appropriate tax analysis.
* Prepare summaries, presents facts, and offers opinions concerning credit-worthiness.
* Provide credit information and references for customers, loan officers, or other agencies as requested.
* May provide rates and loan information to clients.
* Ensure that all credit files include proper documentation including current financial statements, agency reports, etc.
* Maintain control over current accounts, noting payment progress, watching for any developing problems, and keeping loan officers informed.
* Write credit memorandums, accompany lenders on business calls, conduct industry research, assist with special projects as assigned.
* Requires a Bachelor's and 2+ years of credit analysis experience, lending/credit procedures and processes or other directly related experience.
* A combination of education and experience may meet requirements.
* Working knowledge of financial and spread analysis and credit/lending procedures for moderately complex loans.
* Full use and application of commercial credit principles, theories, concepts, and techniques.
* Ability to work with lending officers and staff.
* Solid communication skills, both verbal and written.
* Ability to make sound decisions regarding loans.
* Solid PC skill required.