Sr. Sales Executive II
Employment Type: Full-Time
At Cadence, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to make an impact on the world of technology.
Job responsibilities will include building and managing a healthy sales pipeline focused on driving revenue, adoption, and market penetration. The ideal candidate will possess a proven track record and background that enables them to lead a sales effort that will include teaming with Cadence SW tools Sales Representatives, Application Engineers, Partners and engagements customers' R&D and development accounts. The successful candidate will also possess a technical background that enables them to drive an engagement and interact at the Customers' management, as well as a technical understanding that enables them to easily interact with developers, technical architects, and engineers. He/she should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions, and work cross-organizationally to build consensus.
* Drive revenue and market share for Cadence IP portfolio
* Meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets.
* Develop and execute against a sales plan.
* Maintain a robust sales pipeline.
* Work with customers/partners to extend reach & drive adoption of Cadence IP solutions.
* Manage contract negotiations along with the core sales organization.
* Develop long-term strategic relationships expand use of Cadence solution across all customer business units and respective roadmaps.
* Ensure customer satisfaction.
* Expect moderate travel.
* 5-7+ years of technology related sales or business development experience.
* BA/BS degree or equivalent experience required.
* Design or Applications background on memory and SerDes PHYs
* Technical understanding of Interface IPs such as GDDR6, DDR, SerDes, LPDDR and HBM
* Good understanding of hyperscalers (Amazon, Microsoft, Google, etc.) and their strategy.
* Good understanding of OEMs (Cisco, Juniper and others) and their strategy, ASICs/ASIC vendors and Foundries
* Understanding of systems/applications in the AI/ML, Wireless (4G/5G), Wired (Enterprise, OTN, Core, Edge, Access.), Storage, Data Center and Consumer space
* 5+ years direct field experience working with enterprise accounts.
* 3+ years working domain experience in machine learning, artificial intelligence, or related technologies
* A technical background in engineering, semiconductor design, VLSI design a plus.
* Proven track record of success driving adoption of disruptive technologies within high-tech industry accounts.
We're doing work that matters. Help us solve what others can't.