Intern - Product Engineering
Employment Type: Full-Time
At Cadence, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to make an impact on the world of technology.
Cadence Design Systems is seeking a highly motivated graduate student for internship in the Product Engineering team. The Cadence Digital and Signoff Group will offer you a dynamic environment in which you will work with innovative R&D and Customer Engagement teams to influence the development of software tools for advanced chip design platforms.
* Designing, developing, troubleshooting and debugging software programs on Unix/Linux platforms
* Supporting Customers in performing successful tapeouts of their System-on-chip designs
* Currently enrolled in MS studies in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
* Experience with EDA tools and with VLSI design; familiar with digital implementation challenges including clock tree synthesis, routing, optimization and silicon signoff.
* Experience with UNIX and/or LINUX platforms
* Strong knowledge of Tcl
* Strong analysis and problem solving skills
* Excellent algorithmic skills
* Team Player
* Strong ability and passion to learn
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
We're doing work that matters. Help us solve what others can't.