Sr. Navy Financial / Budget Systems Analyst (Hawaii)
Compensation: $113,765.00 - $179,550.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
Loading some great jobs for you...
CACI has an immediate opening for a full-time Senior Navy Financial Budget Analyst in Pearl Harbor, HI. This is a unique opportunity to utilize your consultative level expertise in Navy budgetary / financial analysis. ***PERMANENT JOB LOCATION:
Work location is at COMPACFLT headquarters, Oahu, HI
Relocation assistance may be available Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist Commander, Pacific Fleet Maintenance directorate (COMPACFLT N43) with budget data systems financial data collection and reporting, and user support.
- Provide support for short and long-range budget requirements development and the collection/inputting of budget data for the COMPACFLT submission to the Chief of Naval Operations (OPNAV N82) and Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD) Fiscal Management Branch (FMB)
- Provide ship maintenance business and financial expertise to COMPACFLT and other major commands.
- Provide technical advice and assistance, analyze and evaluate ship maintenance financial support involved with development of long-range program plans, goals, objectives and milestones, and evaluate the effectiveness of assigned programs/projects.
- Provide hands on support, data input and data analysis for the Ship Maintenance Budget Module (SMM)
- Provide support for the Ship Maintenance Financial Model including the programming and budgeting of requirements for the Type Commanders (TYCOM), Regional Maintenance Centers (RMC), the Naval Ship Repair Facility, Japan (SRF) and Commander, Logistical Support WestPAC (CLWP).
- Provide assistance to OPNAV N83 and CPF COMPACFLT N43 with incorporating the multiyear Other Procurement Navy (OPN) funding pilot and apply it to the ship maintenance availability.
- Position requires interaction with Senior Staff at CPF COMPACFLT, CNO staff and subject matter experts (SME) in ship maintenance, regional maintenance centers and naval shipyards.
What We Can Offer You:
- Current DOD secret - or higher, security clearance is required
- U.S. Navy background (military or civilian).
- Background in U.S. Navy Ship Maintenance, budgeting and financial analysis
- Relevant experience on planning, programming, budgeting and execution of budgets across multiple stakeholders
- Demonstrated progressive analysis experience and advanced MS Excel skills (experienced in utilizing Excel functions: V-Look ups, Pivot tables, macros)
- Experience with data collection, updating, financial reporting, analysis, and presentation
- Specific examples and experience that outlines increasing levels of responsibility in design and/or maintenance of complex systems
- Specific examples of your familiarity with design and development of database processes
- Progressive experience in design and use of integrated budget systems
- Experience interacting with senior-level government managers
- Bachelors Degree or higher in related field- Business, Finance, Operations Research, Math or other related discipline
- Weve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nations highest priorities
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACIs unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Associated topics: analyse, analysis, business, business analyst, investment analytics, investment fund, law, monitor, regulation, strategy
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...