Equity Administration Analyst
Employment Type: Full-Time
C3.ai, Inc. (NYSE:AI) is a leading provider of Enterprise AI software for accelerating digital transformation. C3 AI delivers a family of fully integrated products: C3 AI® Suite, an end-to-end platform for developing, deploying, and operating large-scale AI applications; C3 AI Applications, a portfolio of industry-specific SaaS AI applications; C3 AI CRM, a suite of industry-specific CRM applications designed for AI and machine learning; and C3 AI Ex Machina, a no-code AI solution to apply data science to everyday business problems. The core of the C3 AI offering is an open, model-driven AI architecture that dramatically simplifies data science and application development. Learn more at: www.c3.ai
C3 AI has an opening for an Equity Administration Analyst located at our offices in Redwood City, California.
* Accurately and timely handle the day-to-day administration of the company's stock plans globally.
* Use Schwab equity system to management all participant equity plan transactions (grants, exercises etc.) and ensure that they are correctly processed in a timely manner.
* Maintain company capitalization table including share authorized and outstanding.
* Maintain Schwab participant data (termination, vesting schedule, demographic information, etc.) and ensure accuracy at all times.
* Assist efforts to grow and scale the stock administration function, including enhancing existing manual processes, automating processes and helping to evaluate service providers.
* Prepare equity summary for the board meetings to include new equity grants from new hires, refresh and promotions
* Ensure global equity reporting and compliance with international tax and regulatory requirements
* Respond to questions from employees regarding equity grants and exercises
* Reconcile transactions, termination dates, tax withholding and reporting, and other items as required
* Prepare annual reporting forms required by IRS.
* Perform valuation setup for option grants in Schwab, create snapshot and maintain expensing reports.
* Prepare all equity related journal entries including, vested and early exercise, debt to equity reclass and stock-based compensation expense.
* Audit support for quarterly reviews & year-end audits, as well as ensuring that internal controls and procedures are operating effectively.
* Reconcile NetSuite and Schwab related to equity transactions during month end close.
* Maintain and update documents defining procedures for all plan administration.
* Develop standardized reporting package in Schwab
* Perform other duties and ad hoc projects and reporting as requested.
* 3+ years in stock administration for a U.S. company with global equity plans preferred
* Bachelor's degree.
* Experience with both pre-IPO and public companies is a big plus
* Experience using Schwab system is strongly preferred
* Certified Equity Professional (CEP) or in process of obtaining
* Comprehensive understanding of many different types of equity awards and their tax implications, and private vs. public company equity programs across multiple jurisdictions.
* Proven record of providing excellent internal and external customer service
* Demonstrate a high degree of accuracy and quality of work
* Must be able to effectively meet deadlines and prioritize work assignments for efficiency
* Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks effectively and work as part of a team
* Ability to deliver results and meet expectations in a fast-paced environment
C3 AI provides a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits including:
* Competitive salary, generous stock options, 401K, medical, dental, and vision benefits. At the office, we offer a fully stocked kitchen with catered breakfast and lunch, table tennis and pool table, free membership at our on-site gym, Friday evening social hours with food, drink and music and a fun team of great people.
C3 AI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.