Sr. Civil Designer
Employment Type: Full-Time
A WORLD LEADER IN TESTING, INSPECTION & CERTIFICATION SERVICES
Bureau Veritas offers dynamic, exciting employment opportunities with an attractive salary/benefit package and an opportunity to play a vital role with a global organization. If you would enjoy working in a dynamic environment and are looking for an opportunity to become part of a stellar team of professionals, we invite you to apply online today.
Bureau Veritas is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such we recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, sexual orientation, genetics, status as a protected veteran, or any other non-job-related characteristics.
This position is responsible to ensure equal opportunity in employment in that all persons are treated equally and on the basis of merit, in decisions regarding selection, placement, promotions, training, work assignments, transfers and other personnel actions.
Sr. Civil Engineer
OWEN GROUP LP
Sr. Civil Project Engineer
* 10+ years of experience within Civil Engineering field.
* Proficiency in AutoCAD/Civil 3D software.
* B.S. or higher in Civil Engineering.
* Public Works Experience.
* PE Certification strongly desired.
* Strong design skills using AutoCAD and Civil 3D for public works projects design including the areas of grading, drainage, streets, sewers, storm drains and utilities.
* Ability to apply proven principles of civil engineering.
* Expertise in the preparation of grading plans, utility plans, site plans and the preparation of preliminary cost estimates.
* Relevant experience in site planning, storm drainage water quality and quantity control, hydrology, grading, utility, roadways, parking facilities, and all other aspects of site development for a wide variety of project types.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to function effectively in teamwork environment.
* Working knowledge of codes, regulations, and standards applicable to the design and construction of major site development projects in California.
* Working knowledge of typical computer software programs used for civil engineering.
OWEN GROUP LP offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, 401K, life insurance, paid sick leave, paid holidays, vacation and paid time off. We also offer bonus opportunities and the opportunity to work a flexible schedule.
OWEN GROUP is an award-winning professional architectural, engineering and construction management services consulting firm. Owen has provided architectural and engineering design, energy and sustainable design, design management, quality control, and construction management services for clients throughout California. For 30 years, we have provided a full range of services to the public and private clients. Over the past 20 years, Owen has been ranked by ENR as a Top 500 Engineering Firm, Top 100 Green Design Firm and a Top 100 Construction Management firm. We have provided these services on over 10,000 projects since 1981 under four divisions; Design, Project Management, Energy & Technology. We provide these services to both public and private clients.
OWEN GROUP provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or genetics.
If you are an individual with a disability and you would like us to assist you with searching the Careers Page site for employment opportunities and/or assistance with completing your profile and application, please contact us at 1-888-357-7020 or email us with your request to USinfor@us.bureauveritas.com We are happy to assist you and encourage you to consider Bureau Veritas for your next great career opportunity!
If you would like additional information regarding Bureau Veritas' federal obligations in regards to equal employment opportunity, please click the link below: