Sales & Marketing Director
Make Lives Better Including Your Own.
Consider joining our team of Sales professionals at Brookdale Chanate Assisted Living and Memory Care property in beautiful Santa Rosa, CA. Our retirment community proudly serves the Senior population of Napa, Windsor and the extended Santa Rosa, California area.
At Brookdale, we understand the happiness of those we serve is dependent on the happiness of our associates. As a Sales & Marketing Director you'll receive competitive compensation and a benefits package with additional perks designed to make you SMILE! The work you do will be challenging but no doubt rewarding. At Brookdale, you'll earn more than a paycheck; you can enjoy opportunities to grow your career, as well as ongoing programs catered to your health, financial, mental, and emotional needs. Most of all, we believe you can find purpose, meaning, and the chance to be a part of something bigger than yourself.
Veterans, transitioning active duty military personnel, and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
We believe that in order to best serve our residents and patients, we need to first serve our associates. One way we do that is through our benefits. Our offerings include, but are not limited to:Full-time and part-time associate benefits:
• 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
• Benefit plan package
• Employee Stock Purchase Program
• Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
• Associate Compassion Fund
• Associate Discounts
• Identity theft protection
• Pet savings and insurance plans
• Voluntary benefits available Full-time associate benefits:
• Extensive Insurance Plans, including medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, health savings account and more.
• Paid Time Off
• Adoption Benefit
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Company-provided life insurance and accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D)
• Voluntary STD and LTD
This is an incentive based position, which may include bonuses, incentive, or commission plans.
Please note, Brookdale has adopted a policy requiring all associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to limited exemptions based on medical conditions, sincerely held religious beliefs, or applicable state laws and regulations.Responsibilities
Maintains and/or improves upon the occupancy level and revenue production of the community in accordance with the marketing and business plans to include completing sales calls and closing sales. Develops and maintains relationships with and generates leads through residents, family, and professional referral sources. Plans, coordinates, and implements monthly prospect and/or referral source activities and events. Partners with Regional Sales management to develop and execute marketing plans and achieve community occupancy goals. Supervises the activities of at least two Full-time Equivalent (FTE) Marketing Coordinator(s) and/or Sales Counselor(s) to achieve the desired results of the community marketing and business plans.
- Maintains and/or improves upon the occupancy level of the community in accordance with the marketing and business plans of the community.
- Closes sales by assisting prospective residents, their family members, and/or advisors in the decision-making process by understanding their needs and educating them about how services and programs can meet their needs. Responds promptly to every telephone call or in-person inquiry from all referral sources, prospective residents, and families. Provides appropriate community and company information to anyone who inquires.
- Utilizes sales processes, systems, and forms for external and internal sales to perform job duties, track information, compile data and reports, and achieve desired community occupancy goals.
- Completes outside Business Development sales calls to meet or exceed the established goals for professional leads per week as set by the community marketing plan with Regional Sales management guidance. Contact sources include legal and financial professionals, senior organizations, appropriate special interest groups, hospital discharge planners, skilled nursing facilities, retirement communities, clergy, medical insurance providers, and other local community contacts.
- Develops and maintains relationships with and generates leads through residents, family, and professional referral sources on a weekly basis. Provides information and conducts presentations about services and programs, market advantages, availability, and other relevant information to meet the needs of prospective referral sources and community groups.
- Plans, coordinates, and implements monthly prospect and/or referral source activities and events as specified by the community marketing plan, Executive Director, and Regional Sales management. Follows up and executes sales processes with all leads from events.
- Partners with Regional Sales management to develop and execute marketing plans and achieve community occupancy goals. Researches and provides recommendations for content and delivery of brochures, flyers, press releases and other forms of media that promote the community services. Adheres to procedures in the development of advertising materials by working with Brookdale's Creative Services group.
- Monitors conversion ratios regarding Business Development calls to direct referrals, prospect calls, and tours and collects and analyzes data to prepare weekly and monthly reports. Provides frequent sales performance issue information to Regional Sales management.
- Maintains working knowledge of the lead management system and uses system to maximize sales effectiveness.
- Supervises the activities of at least two FTEs, Marketing Coordinator(s) and/or Sales Counselor(s), to achieve the desired results of the community marketing and business plans.
This job description represents an overview of the responsibilities
for the above referenced position. It is not intended to represent a comprehensive list of responsibilities
. An associate should perform all duties as assigned by his/her supervisor.