Community Sales Assistant
Make Lives Better Including Your Own.
The happiness of those we serve is dependent on the happiness of our associates, so you'll receive competitive compensation and a benefits package with additional perks designed to make you smile. The work you do will be challenging yet rewarding. But you'll earn more than a paycheck; you can enjoy opportunities to grow your career, as well as ongoing programs catered to your health, financial, mental, and emotional needs. Most of all, we believe you can find purpose, meaning, and the chance to be a part of something bigger than yourself.
Veterans, transitioning active duty military personnel, and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
We believe that in order to best serve our residents and patients, we need to first serve our associates. One way we do that is through our benefits. Our offerings include, but are not limited to:Full-time and part-time associate benefits:
• 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
• Benefit plan package
• Employee Stock Purchase Program
• Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
• Associate Compassion Fund
• Associate Discounts
• Identity theft protection
• Pet savings and insurance plans
• Voluntary benefits available Full-time associate benefits:
• Extensive Insurance Plans, including medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, health savings account and more.
• Paid Time Off
• Adoption Benefit
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Company-provided life insurance and accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D)
• Voluntary STD and LTD
Please note, Brookdale has adopted a policy requiring all associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to limited exemptions based on medical conditions, sincerely held religious beliefs, or applicable state laws and regulations.Responsibilities
Assists the Executive Director and/or Manager of Sales and Marketing with all aspects of the community sales and marketing program. Provides administrative and clerical support and coordinates various functions to enhance the image of the community.
- Answers telephone calls and provides information to callers or routes calls to appropriate associate; places outgoing calls.
- Meets and greets visitors, determines nature of business, and refers them to appropriate individual(s).
- Assists in providing community tours to prospective residents and their families. Promotes community in a positive manner and communicates the company's values to all audiences.
- Types, edits, produces, and distributes a variety of documents including general correspondence, memorandums, statistical reports, presentation materials or other documents as requested.
- Compiles data for weekly, monthly and quarterly reports as required.
- Files and copies correspondence and other records.
- Enters and assigns new leads in the marketing database system.
- On occasion, may represent community at marketing and community events.
- Assists in event planning, coordination and set-up.
- Participates in community outreach.
- Completes all required paperwork as assigned.
This job description represents an overview of the responsibilities
for the above referenced position. It is not intended to represent a comprehensive list of responsibilities
. An associate should perform all duties as assigned by his/her supervisor.