High-Speed Insert Operator
Employment Type: Full-Time
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (BR), a $4 billion global Fintech leader and part of the S&P 500® Index, is a leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions to banks, broker-dealers, asset and wealth managers and corporate issuers. At Broadridge, we do well by doing good. Our unique culture is guided by the Service-Profit Chain-the idea that success is mutual, directly connecting employee engagement, client satisfaction, and the creation of stockholder value. We enable better financial lives by powering investing, governance, and communications for our clients, their customers, and the financial services industry.
We are looking for a High Speed Insert Operator to join our team. This role is in our Customer Communications Division in our El Dorado Hills Location, which offers a full range of multi-channel communications solutions, such as integrated print, mail and digital solutions for transactional, marketing and compliance communications.
Are you looking for an opportunity to make a significant impact, working with a dynamic team? See how you can contribute to our growing organization below.
* Night Shift: 6 PM - 6 AM every Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and alternating Wednesdays
* You'll maintain a high level of efficiency and ensure the work environment adheres to safety procedures and Company and departmental policies and procedures.
* You will promote an atmosphere that supports and develops high collaboration and strong work ethic.
* Set up machine and ensure all detectors are working properly which includes setting the tandem feed pockets (if applicable) and the timing from the rotary hoppers to the insert track. Assigns correct program to sequence reader (Intel) as needed. During set up, visually checks all belts on the machine and rubber O-rings. Immediately notifies Supervisor of any missing or damaged parts.
* Operator should have the ability to follow the in depth work instructions and keep the machine running at the best pace.
* Ensures the correct indicia's for the job are being used. Ensures a FPSO and LPSO are being done in addition to batch notes that will help the team later in the process if there could be any discrepancies. All part of the QS model.
* Confirms the box and pallet counts are correct for each job. Confirms the addresses are correct and ensures the first and last sequence numbers match the batch ticket. Provides ample time to material handlers and floor leads to bring additional material or envelopes to the machine.
* Monitors the quality throughout the job and is responsible for all quality aspects throughout the insertion process.
* Performs all other assigned duties.
* 1 to 3 years of related experience. 3 or more years' experience in Insert productions is ideal.
* Excellent follow up and oral and written communication skills.
* Confirmed expertise handling multiple priorities at a time and working under tight deadlines.
* Ability to operate a PC and be literate in using application software such as Windows, Outlook, Excel, and Word.
* Demonstrated skill working in a diverse team environment with various personality types to get the work done.
* Availability for flexible schedule and ability to work overtime required and the dedication to consistently work the shift outlined below.
* You will receive an excellent benefits package which starts as of date of hire, including comprehensive healthcare (medical/prescription drug, dental, and vision), wellness benefits, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, disability benefits, 401k with company match and much more.
* You'll enjoy a generous paid time off program including vacation, personal holidays, sick time and paid company holidays.
Why should you join Broadridge?
* Since 2015, Broadridge has been named by FORTUNE as one of the 'World's Most Admired Companies.'
* We have also been rated as a 'Best Company to Work for' in NY State for 10 consecutive years.
* More than 5,000 brands entrust us to deliver essential communications to their clients.
* We will provide you with a platform to build strong professional working relationships with clients, fellow associates and management.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age or any other protected status. 'Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion. Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth.' US applicants: Click here to view the 'EEO is the Law' poster. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation in the event you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Companys career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request a reasonable accommodation(s) by calling 888-237-7769 or by sending an email to BRcareers@broadridge.com