Performance Optimization Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
At Branch, we're transforming how brands and users interact across digital platforms. Our mobile marketing and deep linking solutions are trusted to deliver seamless experiences that increase ROI, decrease wasted spend, and eliminate siloed attribution. Our team consists of smart, humble, and collaborative people who value ownership over all we do to create a product, team, and company that lives and breathes our motto: Build Together, Grow Together, Win Together.
As a Performance Optimization Manager, you will be responsible for driving strategy, optimization, and performance operations for key advertising customers, who represent some of the largest companies globally. You'll be joining a fast-moving team working to build the next generation of mobile search, focused on app content discovery, for potentially billions of devices around the globe. We're seeking someone who's excited about working closely with Analysts and Account Managers to address unsolved problems in acquiring, understanding, and ranking content from inside of mobile apps. Working with our team means you'll get the opportunity to learn and grow on a daily basis, interfacing with both technical and non-technical team members, and coordinating closely with external customers.
As a Performance Optimization Manager, you'll get to:
* Traffic acquisition and re-engagement app based campaigns against usage and query based digital inventory while providing feedback to organization on forward revenue potential.
* Partner with Account Managers for delivering high-performance outcomes for key advertisers.
* Devise and deliver on tests across various optimization strategies for your customers.
* Lead projects that will drive higher performance and revenue and improve efficiency.
* Debug campaign flighting issues in an environment of perpetual product feature rollouts.
* Perform daily optimizations and improvements to advertiser campaigns.
* Analyze and report on performance to advertisers and internal teams.
You'll be a good fit if you have:
* Experience in the mobile marketing/user acquisition industry.
* Strong analytical skills with full proficiency in Excel/Sheets and SQL.
* Great organizational skills and initiative to go above and beyond.
* Experience in Looker or other database querying tools.
* Experience running mobile acquisition campaigns.
* Experience and temperament with startups and new products.
A little bit about us:
* Branch has raised more than $330M from investors such as NEA, Founders Fund, and Playground Ventures.
* We are headquartered in Silicon Valley and have presence all over the world.
* Diversity at Branch ranks in the top 10% for similarly sized companies (by Comparably).
* We are ranked as the #3 fastest growing company in North America on Deloitte's 2020 Technology Fast 500 list.
* In 2020, we are recognized as one of Forbes Best Startups, Great Places to Work, and Bay Area Best Places to Work.
* We have more than 3 billion monthly users and are partnered with over 75,000 apps.
If you think you'd be a good fit for this role, we'd love for you to apply! At Branch, we strive to create an inclusive culture that encourages people from different backgrounds, age groups to bring their unique, diverse perspectives to work. We aim every day to build an environment that empowers us all to do the best work of our lives, and we can't wait to show you what we have to offer!