Engineering Manager UI
Employment Type: Full-Time
At Branch, we're transforming how brands and users interact across digital platforms. Our mobile marketing and deep linking solutions are trusted to deliver seamless experiences that increase ROI, decrease wasted spend, and eliminate siloed attribution. Our team consists of smart, humble, and collaborative people who value ownership overall we do to create a product, team, and company that lives and breathes our motto: Build Together, Grow Together, Win Together.
You'll be leading a customer-centric team of engineers focused on making Branch's products easier and more enjoyable to use. We're looking for someone with a focus on growth and experimentation, extensive UI development experience, and a desire to collaborate closely with product and stakeholders to deliver experiences that create better outcomes for our users. You'll contribute to the development of new products and shape the future of UI technology at Branch and along the way.
As an Engineering Manager you'll you'll get to:
* Help your team grow their technical skills and careers.
* Promote a growth mindset and help your team continuously improve.
* Coach your team on customer-centric product development.
* Act as a facilitator, seek and provide context, and remove roadblocks.
* Help create a vision for UI technology and collaborate with Product to bring that vision to life.
* Promote a culture of feedback and transparent communication.
* Develop goals that empower your team to deliver outcomes.
* Collaborate with talented engineers across Engineering to solve challenging problems and build large-scale features.
You'll be a good fit if you have:
* 2+ years of experience as an engineering manager or tech lead who has coached and mentored other engineers.
* Experience building scalable products in fast-paced environments.
* A passion for UI and growth engineering.
* Strong agile chops - you understand how to focus on outcomes and value creation by seeking validation for ideas before over-investing in execution.
* Empathy - for your team and your customers, demonstrated in the way you work with others and where you choose to focus your energy.
A little bit about us:
* Branch has raised more than $330M from investors such as NEA, Founders Fund, and Playground Ventures.
* We are headquartered in Silicon Valley and have presence all over the world.
* Diversity at Branch ranks in the top 10% for similarly sized companies (by Comparably).
* We are ranked as the #3 fastest growing company in North America on Deloitte's 2020 Technology Fast 500 list.
* In 2020, we were recognized as one of Forbes Best Startups, Great Places to Work, and Bay Area Best Places to Work. In 2021, we made Comparably's list of the top 50 best engineering teams.
* We have more than 3 billion monthly users and are partnered with over 75,000 apps.
If you think you'd be a good fit for this role, we'd love for you to apply! At Branch, we strive to create an inclusive culture that encourages people from different backgrounds to bring their unique, diverse perspectives to work. We aim every day to build an environment that empowers us all to do the best work of our lives, and we can't wait to show you what we have to offer!