Employment Type: Full-Time
Brafton is looking for a highly creative and extremely focused Videographer & Editor to help in executing all aspects of our video production. The Videographer shoots and edits on-location and in-house video productions in coordination with the Videography Producer. The Videographer is a well-organized individual with a strong knowledge of on-location production workflows, production equipment, and is experienced in working with and directing on-camera talent.
This is a remote position and is open to candidates in any US state. Candidates based in Boston and Chicago will have the opportunity to use our downtown offices in those locations once the local situation allows.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
* Ensure on-time execution and delivery of high quality video productions
* Keep a pleasant and creative work atmosphere
* Shoot and edit on-location and in-house video productions, following current health protocols and minimizing travel while pandemic restrictions are in place
* Create storyboards for narrative work
* Coach on-screen talent and voice talent
* Conduct video equipment maintenance
* Travel on a regular basis (approximately 30-60%) but at a minimum for the remainder of the pandemic
* Keep yourself current with the latest developments and trends in video production
* Promote the Video Department across the business
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
* Formal degree in cinematography or video/film production. Significant demonstrated professional experience without this degree will also be considered.
* Understand the full spectrum of the production process including camera operation, lighting and audio capture
* Excellent videography and editing skills, experienced in directing talent.
* Experience with shooting with DSLR cameras, 3-point lighting, audio recording and mixing
* Proficient knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro, Media Encoder, and Audition
* Experience with Adobe After Effects highly preferred
* Experience with Color Correction using Lumetri
* Experience with green-screen based studio/on-location production work, and have a deep understanding of its workflows.
* Ability to think on feet, multi-task, prioritize and work under pressure.
* A valid driver's license and the ability to rent a vehicle.
Please submit an online demo/reel portfolio example. Applications without reels will not be accepted.
Benefits Include: Health, Dental, Vision, Colonial Life, 401k with Match, Commuter Benefits, Paid Time Off, in-office perks and more!
To learn more about Brafton, CHECK US OUT HERE
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY | E-VERIFY: Brafton is an Equal Opportunity employer. In addition to federal law requirements, Brafton complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfers, leave of absence, compensation and training.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Brafton (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).