Manager of Digital Consulting
Employment Type: Full-Time
This is a remote position and is open to candidates in any US state. Boston and Chicago candidates will have the option to work in one of our offices in the future.
This role serves as the face of the Consulting Team to the business (account teams and creative production teams) as well as Brafton's clients and prospects. We are looking for an A-Player who has team management experience in a digital agency environment and strong working knowledge of the following areas:
* UX & Website Development
* Email Marketing
* SEO & SEM
* Market Research & Brand Development
He or she also has experience with:
* Operational team management in a production environment.
* Scoping, quoting and managing Special Projects/Custom Work.
* Client experience management.
* Proposal creation and client-facing presentations.
The Consulting Manager works toward ensuring reliable delivery, high-quality client-facing deliverables, internal clarity around consulting team tasks and operations, and successful consulting proposal creation. He or she also works very closely with Brafton's VP of Services, other members of the consulting team, and colleagues across the business to communicate around, train, and refine our consulting products, services, and processes.
This role is client-focused, self-motivated, digitally-savvy and results-driven. He or she has experience training, mentoring, and supporting staff and talent, and excels at operational team management, process creation, and organization. This role is comfortable with deadlines and ensures his or her team delivers all projects and services on-time and on-brief.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
The focuses of this role are including, but not limited to, consulting team operations in the following areas:
* Managing and tracking team assignments, allocation, and delivery in the Consulting Production Sheet and, increasingly, in Atlas.
* Effectively recruiting and managing a consulting team that spans Brafton's offices in the US, as well as Brafton AU.
* Working with the VP of Services on team resource review and calibrations.
* Overseeing the consulting team's peer-review process for deliverables.
* Assisting in SOW Creation at POS and for existing clients.
* Collaborating with or leading on Special Projects and Pilot Products.
* Leading on Consulting Team-related communications (both within the team and across the business) as makes sense and occasionally in collaboration with the VP of Services.
* Leading weekly cross-office consulting team meetings at her own discretion.
* Directly recruiting, managing, training and mentoring Consultants on the team.
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS:
* Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
* The ability to effectively manage staff across several offices and timezones.
* An efficient and detail-oriented approach to consulting projects.
* The ability to collaborate with clients and colleagues across teams and offices.
* A willingness to try new approaches, projects and processes as we seek to evolve and further refine Brafton's consulting team offerings.
* The ability to deftly balance lean resourcing and internal or client-facing deadlines.
* Strong working knowledge of Brafton's consulting team services, which include but are not limited to consultancy in the following areas:
* Technical SEO
* Website Audits & Website Health
* Competitor Analysis
* Search Performance Analysis & Optimization Road Maps
* Content Optimization
* Digital Branding
* Persona Development
* UX/UI Development and Design
* Website Redesign & Refresh
* Email Marketing/Marketing Automation Services
* Custom Journey Mapping & Analysis (across all known digital channels, paid and organic).
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
* Bachelor's degree preferred
* Minimum five years of relevant work experience preferred
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Exceptional writing skills
* Comfort and efficacy with spreadsheets
* Strong knowledge of the evolving digital search landscape and content marketing
* Strong technical knowledge of most CMS
* HTML and CSS experience
* Exceptional knowledge and experience with marketing automation tools and SEO tools and platforms.
TIME BREAKOUT (flexible and planned monthly):
* 10 percent client communication
* 30 percent internal communication and SOW creation
* 50 percent operational team planning and coordination
* 10 percent misc.
As of the time of this posting Brafton is fully remote due to Covid-19. Brafton is embracing a remote-first approach to work, and it's our intention to maintain remote/WFH options for all staff in the future. In the future some travel may be required between our offices or for on-site client meetings. This role will interface with teams located in EST, CST, and PST timezones, as well as our staff in Sydney, Australia.
Benefits Include: Health, Dental, Vision, Colonial Life, 401k with Match, Commuter Benefits, Paid Time Off, in-office perks and more!
To learn more about Brafton, CHECK US OUT HERE
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY | E-VERIFY: Brafton is an Equal Opportunity employer. In addition to federal law requirements, Brafton complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfers, leave of absence, compensation and training.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Brafton (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).