League Record servicer
Employment Type: Full-Time
Imagine your ideal job. Now add bowling. And arcade games. And parties every day of the week. This isn't any ordinary workplace; it's the beginning of a bowled new career as a League Admin with Bowlero Corp.
The League Admin is responsible for increasing overall center lineage and revenue through sales and promotions directed primarily at our league bowler clientele. To that end, this role will be responsible for planning, organizing, and implementing sales programs for the center.
Get a glimpse of all you'll experience as a League Admin:
Build up your leagues
* Solicit, organize, coordinate, and retain all winter, summer, and mid-season leagues; develop/plan/start NEW leagues and keep existing league relationships strong year-round
Get the info
* maintain guest database; capture league bowler data, record it accurately, and ensure it's stored in the right database
Work the phones
* Ensure all league bowlers are contacted in the appropriate timeframe according to the league call-back program; train other team members to assist with the call-back program; make sales calls and presentations that result in new leagues
Grow your leagues
* Prospect for new leagues from outside sales and coordinate lane-to-lane efforts for leagues from both inside center sales and 'bowling preview' campaigns; book promotional bowling parties from outside sales efforts that result in new company and/or group leagues
Become a league expert
* Coordinate all league meetings; train league officers (using USBC rule books) and host league officer meetings; implement National League Marketing programs
Connect with the community
* Solicit, organize, and conduct Learn to Bowl classes (resulting in new adult, junior, and senior bowlers); solicit schools to develop new High School bowling programs and in-school programs
* Lead sales activities that seek to increase total lineage; boost total revenue by upselling league, open play, and food & beverage opportunities
Who you are
As a Sales Specialist/League Admin, you'll rely on your exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills to promote and expand our leagues. You won't be satisfied with merely maintaining our current league base, you'll want to aggressively grow it-all with the end goal of generating increased interest in and revenue from our leagues.
Check out the desired skills below and see if you have what it takes to join our team:
* HS Diploma (College degree helpful but no required)
* 1 Year of Sales, Retail, Customer Service, Hospitality, and/or Food & Beverage experience required
* General business, financial knowledge, and marketing/sales skills are essential
The Bowlero Corp team
Bowlero. Bowlmor Lanes. AMF. Our family of brands features the best in bowling entertainment and events at 300 striking locations nationwide. And now, with the PBA (Professional Bowlers Association), we're bringing bowling to the world. We're committed to diversity, dedicated to our guests, and devoted to making the work-life experience a joy for one another. Because when work is this much fun, it doesn't feel like work at all. Join our team of over 8,000 associates, and discover what it means to live the #BowledLife.