Employment Type: Full-Time
Imagine your ideal job. Now add bowling. And arcade games. And parties every day of the week. This isn't any ordinary workplace; it's the beginning of a bowled new career as a Game Room/Amusements Attendant with Bowlero Corp.
You know how everyone used to say that playing video games wouldn't help you later in life? Prepare to prove them all wrong. Our Game Room Attendants provide our guests with the best gaming experience possible. You'll make sure our arcade area is a fun and safe environment for everyone who's ready to get their game on-and you'll help build an awareness of all the epic fun we have to offer.
If your dream job involves being surrounded by all the latest, cutting-edge arcade games, and getting people as excited as you are about playing them, then you may be perfect for this role!
Essential Duties: Get a glimpse of all you'll experience as one of our Game Room Attendants:
* Greet our guests in a friendly, welcoming manner and provide the kind of service that consistently WOWs
keep the games going
* Ensure that all games are working properly and help troubleshoot the occasional swipe card issue and/or ticketing problem that may arise; report major equipment problems to management
jump into action
* Come to the rescue of any guests who are having trouble with playing (or paying for) our games and do so in a friendly and timely manner
sell the whole experience
* Make our guests aware of all the OTHER great things your center has to offer! Bowling. Billiards. Food & Drinks. Promote all this awesome fun and make suggestions as appropriate
know the controls
* Be able to accurately operate multiple POS systems while selling arcade cards to guests
* Unload, stock, and maintain the inventory level for your arcade's redemption center
Keep it clean
* Maintain a clean and organized arcade area (because nobody likes to play on sticky controls, right?)
who you are
You're friendly, detail-oriented, and, perhaps most importantly, you LOVE arcade games! You're great at making people feel comfortable while monitoring the area to ensure our guests are enjoying our games safely. You're a diligent, proactive professional who keeps on an eye on the condition of our games, reports any technical issues to management, and ensures that the overall gaming experience is pleasant, easy to enjoy, and totally fun!
desired skills: Check out the desired skills below and see if you have what it takes to join our team
* A commitment to great guest service (friendly, gracious, always willing to help)
* Solid communication skills
* Strong team player
* Proven success in school/previous job experience
the Bowlero Corp team
Bowlero. Bowlmor Lanes. AMF. Our family of brands features the best in bowling entertainment and events at 300 striking locations nationwide. And now, with the PBA (Professional Bowlers Association), we're bringing bowling to the world. We're committed to diversity, dedicated to our guests, and devoted to making the work-life experience a joy for one another. Because when work is this much fun, it doesn't feel like work at all. Join our team of over 8,000 associates, and discover what it means to live the #BowledLife.