REMOTE: Sales Operations Analyst Job
Employment Type: Full-Time
Additional Locations: US-CA-Carlsbad; US-GA-Alpharetta; US-MA-Marlborough; US-MA-Quincy; US-MN-Arden Hills; US-MN-Maple Grove; US-MN-Minnetonka
Diversity - Innovation - Caring - Global Collaboration - Winning Spirit - High Performance
At Boston Scientific, we'll give you the opportunity to harness all that's within you by working in teams of diverse and high-performing employees, tackling some of the most important health industry challenges. With access to the latest tools, information and training, we'll help you in advancing your skills and career. Here, you'll be supported in progressing - whatever your ambitions.
About the role:
The Sales Operations Analyst will be responsible for performing and coordinating sales operations processes and projects. You will own the sales crediting and territory alignment, create and manage territorial sales quotas, process commission/incentive award payments, develop incentive compensation plans and prepare analytics.
This role can be based at any Boston Scientific or remote site
What makes Boston Scientific Neuromodulation so special? We've seen the difference that Neuromodulation technology such as spinal cord stimulation and deep brain stimulation can make. These breakthroughs have helped more than 400,000 people worldwide over the past four decades. But there is still enormous potential to help even more people. In our drive to be the world leader in neurological devices, we strive to improve every life we touch through our dedication to innovation, our commitment to people, and our passion for performance.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Develop territorial sales quotas based on performance history, territory potential data and sales management input
* Work directly with sales leadership and internal teams to manage field territory alignments process
* Work directly with sales leadership to identify and validate accurate quota-allocations to all levels of the sales force
* Provide analysis and make recommendations to senior sales management on utilization of sales incentives and quota to influence behaviors and drive sales force performance
* Timely preparation of sales incentive compensation payments and reporting
* Assist in the development and design sales incentive compensation plans
* Prepare and control commission incentive forecast and budgets for domestic sales divisions
* Make recommendations to management to improve processes and support for the sales force
* Provide ad-hoc analysis
* BS/BA in Business or related field
* Minimum of 2 years of Sales Operations and Sales Incentive design and administration
* Experience using salesforce.com or similar CRM program
* Advanced level knowledge of Microsoft Excel
* Advanced experience using business intelligence tools
* Experience using salesforce.com or similar CRM system
* MBA or equivalent work experience
* Medical device experience
* Proficient with Microsoft programs (Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
* Experience with data manipulation
* Experience with model building using Anaplan, Anaplan certifications
* Strong analytical, organizational, and planning skills
* Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
* Keen attention to detail, ability to effectively prioritize and meet critical deadlines
Requisition ID: 509441
As a leader in medical science for more than 40 years, we are committed to solving the challenges that matter most - united by a deep caring for human life. Our mission to advance science for life is about transforming lives through innovative medical solutions that improve patient lives, create value for our customers, and support our employees and the communities in which we operate. Now more than ever, we have a responsibility to apply those values to everything we do - as a global business and as a global corporate citizen.
So, choosing a career with Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) isn't just business, it's personal. And if you're a natural problem-solver with the imagination, determination, and spirit to make a meaningful difference to people worldwide, we encourage you to apply and look forward to connecting with you!
At Boston Scientific, we recognize that nurturing a diverse and inclusive workplace helps us be more innovative and it is important in our work of advancing science for life and improving patient health. That is why we stand for inclusion, equality, and opportunity for all. By embracing the richness of our unique backgrounds and perspectives, we create a better, more rewarding place for our employees to work and reflect the patients, customers, and communities we serve. Boston Scientific is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Boston Scientific maintains a drug-free workplace. Pursuant to Va. Code § 2.2-4312 (2000), Boston Scientific is providing notification that the unlawful manufacture, sale, distribution, dispensation, possession, or use of a controlled substance or marijuana is prohibited in the workplace and that violations will result in disciplinary action up to and including termination.#06022021